Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we lose or draw against the mighty Crewe

Jan 30, 2008
Will the crowd turn on Wilkins,Knight or players and what if its a repeat of when Mcghee lost his job 4-1.
Think if we lose the crowd will turn
please ,please ,please are you a depresive ,go to your doctor he can help you believe me there is light at the end of the tunnel

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think a draw will be a positive result, there will be a number of changes after the recent comings and goings and we have to give the team time to gel and the new players time to bed in, a draw will give us something to build on, and if we then beat Cheltenham 4 points from those two games will do very nicely indeed.

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
well, vulture (well named!) I suggest if you feel like that you and your moaning mates start an anti Knight demonstration

then you'll find out that many of us who are 100% on his side are not 'bobble hatters' or 'lickers' but the same people who got off their arses to fight for the Albion in the dark days and are quite prepared to have a great big row with the likes of you

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
How about we get behind the team on Saturday, lets make some noise, support them etc etc. It is possible you know. Put some energy in shouting encouragement rather then slagging off players for mistakes etc. Lets concentrate on backing the team and not direct childish abuse at the stewards, lets give the away bench plenty of stick and make them feel uncomfortable. Get behind our players!

We now have the nucleus of a team mostly with 2 1/2 or 3 year contracts so no reason for any of them to be unsettled. Its up to them to get the results and play well, not down to the Chairman or the board or the supporters, they are being paid money to pay for us and should be 100% up for winning and getting us towards the play offs.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
How about we get behind the team on Saturday, lets make some noise, support them etc etc. It is possible you know. Put some energy in shouting encouragement rather then slagging off players for mistakes etc. Lets concentrate on backing the team and not direct childish abuse at the stewards, lets give the away bench plenty of stick and make them feel uncomfortable. Get behind our players!

We now have the nucleus of a team mostly with 2 1/2 or 3 year contracts so no reason for any of them to be unsettled. Its up to them to get the results and play well, not down to the Chairman or the board or the supporters, they are being paid money to pay for us and should be 100% up for winning and getting us towards the play offs.

Stop posting sensible stuff on here :rant:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Right.

Lets get one thing straight.

We never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever beat Crewe. EVER. Home or away.

A point at best.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if we struggle against crewe, and against cheltenham as i think we may well do, then the crowd may start to turn

wilkins has had time, he has had more money than any manager in god knows how long. he has to deliver now

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Well we now have the most lightweight midfield since our grim days at Gillingham. It's interesting that the anti-Hammond mob are the same lot who didn't realise what a good player Rogers was.

How do you know this ?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Stop posting sensible stuff on here :rant:

I am sorry I forgot where I was posting for a moment!

If Murray doesnt score in the first 5 minutes I suggest that we boo him every time he touches the ball!

If we are not 4-0 up at half time then I will be down to the dug out waiting for Wendy Wilkins to make his apperance to the South stand fans. I will then remind him he knows nothing about football and should leave team selction and tactics to those of us that know it all!

After the game I will wait by DKs car and wont let him get in until he agrees to resign immediately and instate Ernest as the big chief.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
if we lose to crewe then i will start to consider whether wilkins is up to the job yes but give him to the end of the season is my feeling. maybe the youngsters need someone of a more experienced breed and wilko has don, using the old cliche, 'ALL HE CAN'?

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
theese are games we defo should be winning if we are even looking at play offs but if we lose i wouldnt mind that much you have to give the new players time to bond :thumbsup:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I think that some sections will turn on the team and Dean Wilkins if we lose. There are enough moaners for that to happen.

I go tomorrow with anticipation that we will see some exciting stuff from our new team and will give them my full support. However, if by the end of the month we are yet again in a relegation struggle after spending all this cash then I will seriously doubt if our manager and coaches are up to the task.

If we draw or lose to Crewe I will hurl abuse at the players. management, directors, caterers, ball boys AND Gully......

I will support Ernest in his efforts to bring in the manager of his choice and believe everything DTG has to say on the phone in regarding the transfer situation, player discontent and so on.

In fact I will do everything possible to undermine the confidence of those involved in trying to make my football team more successful as that is what doing any and all of the above are likely to achieve.

Alternatively I may merely contemplate that things could be better, put life in perspective and look forward to a better result next week.

This is our club and we are supposed to be 'supporters' which means as in marriage - for better for worse.

Of course things could be better but life ain't perfect so quit moaning and suport the team

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here