Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we lose or draw against the mighty Crewe

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Will the crowd turn on Wilkins,Knight or players and what if its a repeat of when Mcghee lost his job 4-1.
Think if we lose the crowd will turn

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Will the crowd turn on Wilkins,Knight or players and what if its a repeat of when Mcghee lost his job 4-1.
Think if we lose the crowd will turn

I don't think the crowd will turn to an alarming level, but I do think there will be notable unrest and booing the likes of which we haven't heard at Withdean for sometime it we lose this match.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Well we now have the most lightweight midfield since our grim days at Gillingham. It's interesting that the anti-Hammond mob are the same lot who didn't realise what a good player Rogers was.

i agree crazy of the club to allow this

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I don't think the crowd will turn to an alarming level, but I do think there will be notable unrest and booing the likes of which we haven't heard at Withdean for sometime it we lose this match.

Good job Adam is suspended then or they could be told to F*** off

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
We have 11 home games, and apart from Swansea all the opponents are very poor/mediocre. We will definitely do enough in those games to stay up. It's just a shame that we have no longer got the midfield to do any better.

Seconded. Still, there's the loan window to come...

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
If we lose or draw please have pity on me as I'm married to a Crewe fan and will have to drive 250 miles home feeling suicidal, like I have had to for the last 20 years I've lived in this godforsaken town because we've not managed to beat them once yet. It is bad enough having to live here, surely I have done enough penance to deserve a win this time...please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here