IF we loose to crewe

Will u give up hope on staying up

• YES

Votes: 105 72.4%
  • NO

Votes: 40 27.6%

• Total voters

No.

I reckon that we MIGHT survive with as little as 43 points. But that depends upon Sheffield Wednesday delivering.

If Wednesday beat Cardiff on Saturday, then I'd be more inclined to give up.

Obviously a victory at Crewe will help, but a defeat might be counterbalanced by a lucky result at Ipswich.

It's called Keeping The Faith.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
If we win and Sheffield Wednesday lose away to Southampton then we'll be only 2 points behind them. We still have to play Weds so it's not over yet.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
DannyBhoy said:
Call yourself a fan???

:nono:

I call myself a fan and I agree with him. Doesn't mean we will stop supporting the team when the going gets tough. Just that as realists the chances of survival are pretty dim and you have to accept we are more than likely to get relegated.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
DannyBhoy said:
Call yourself a fan???

:nono:

Yes I do. Unfortunatley a realistic one. I will be ecstatically happy if I am proved wrong, but I firmly believe we are going down this season. I will however, still be at every home game cheering the boys on in the hope we can avoid the drop.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
No - my head already tells me we're down, but being a football fan inside i won't be convinced otherwise until we're actually gone

Biscuit said:
I call myself a fan and I agree with him. Doesn't mean we will stop supporting the team when the going gets tough. Just that as realists the chances of survival are pretty dim and you have to accept we are more than likely to get relegated.
That's not the question, though is it? The word is hope, not expectation. We all agree that the odds are against us, but giving up all hope is not the actions of a supporter but a self-pitying attention-seeker.

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Lord Bracknell said:
No.

I reckon that we MIGHT survive with as little as 43 points. But that depends upon Sheffield Wednesday delivering.

If Wednesday beat Cardiff on Saturday, then I'd be more inclined to give up.

Obviously a victory at Crewe will help, but a defeat might be counterbalanced by a lucky result at Ipswich.

It's called Keeping The Faith.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I wasn't there yesterday but if MM can stick with that team and Derby continue their slide I don't see any reason why we can't stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here