Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
8) not asking for a new stadium about 2 years earlier

Last edited:

Aug 2, 2004
SW France
Let's keep this in a French aspect.....we're not good enough basically.......all your points are totally relevant,only the chairman knows what has gone wrong ie firing and hiring. We have not signed the three players that McGhee promised a long time ago,we have lost to the bottom club,having taken the lead (again!),how much longer can we keep the manager in a job? Everyone on here goes on about how much this player or that player earns,but how much is McGhee on ,and, like the players,not producing? Before you all jump down my throat suggesting who should take over,that is the job of DK,hand on pulse etc....it's by no means too late, but time is running out fast,new stadium (if it happens!) I never thought I'd say this,but I will, McGhee has to go with his record with us along with Clipboard man,get rid of the whole Adams/Taylor/Coppell regime and start again before we suffer more humiliation. Voila!

madmatt10583

Jan 25, 2005
Weed 2 Palace 3. On the last day of the season remember jobi's 93rd minute strike:bowdown:. Say hi to Millwall next season :clap2: :clap2: :dunce:

Oct 25, 2003
it didn't go wrong this season, its the fact that we're simply not good enough

how many of you ACTUALLY expected us to stay up?

it went wrong years ago, look at the root of our financial problems for blame

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
We should start up a Seagulls over France supporters club. Only trouble would be the long travelling distances involved!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
madmatt10583 said:
Weed 2 Palace 3. On the last day of the season remember jobi's 93rd minute strike:bowdown:. Say hi to Millwall next season :clap2: :clap2: :dunce:

f*** off bell end :salute:

Oct 25, 2003
madmatt10583 said:

nah we were f***ed before that

however i would LOVE it if you missed promotion by 3 points:)

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
BensGrandad said:
If we dont get Falmer there is a lot of land in Calais and quicker to get to for some.

Now that is an idea! or Dieppe bit closer? Fans would enjoy the piss up on the ferry on the way over- Seine Maritime council would be pleased

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here