Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we get to the Play-off final...

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
I would hardly call their draw at the amex outclassing us, without Phillips we would have won
Yes but that was in our 'honeymoon period' tuesday night away at Blacpool is a sure defeat I think!

D

Deleted member 18477

west ham. they would be under so much pressure and could be there for the taking.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I want Albion to get to the final simply so I could probably get a ticket from my bro's or mates who support the Albion and have a good day out without the nerves - a la 2004.

That said, my worst fear would be losing out the Albion in the play offs after finishing 15-20 points above them. Got a feeling that possibility will look even more remote after this weekend though.

D

Deleted member 18477

My dream would be for Stains to have a colossal slump in form, drop into the playoffs and lose to us in the final.
I believe the phrase used would be "funny as f***"

haha it would be funny but i dont see it happening. they've been brilliant this season. direct, yes. consistant, yes. winning formula! fair play, see them in the prem either next year or very shortly!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Cardiff or Birmingham would be my preference, Blackpool if kevin Phillips is injured.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Without doubt I want West Ham should we be there.

I would then want to dance like a f*cking chicken if we score to piss that prick Nolan off for doing it at the Amex

What sweet revenge that would be !

Mackerboy

Sep 20, 2011
Whoever we get if we get there is going to be a tough task and we will need to best any of them to prove we deserve to be in the prem as we won't get a easy game up there. Come on boys exciting times starting with a tough boro tomorrow

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
It's pretty unlikely, but...

I would LOVE it if Palace went on some amazing run from now until the end of the season, snuck in at 6th while we stay 4th/5th, we both make it to the final and then we destroy them. Their win at the Amex would pale into insignificance after that.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Us Vs West Ham in the final would be nice, I can just imagine our passing game working really well at Wembley, Just imagine LuaLua bursting past their right back and cutting in with a 25 yard screamer raising into the top corner, sending 35,000 albion fans into raptures :thumbsup:

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Us Vs West Ham in the final would be nice, I can just imagine our passing game working really well at Wembley, Just imagine LuaLua bursting past their right back and cutting in with a 25 yard screamer raising into the top corner, sending 35,000 albion fans into raptures :thumbsup:
nice :cool:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Hull i think would be easiest....

Defo not Blackpool although we are due

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here