Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we get to the play off final at Wembley how many would / could we take ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Fair enough. Would like to know what the allocation is likely to be and will sth's just get one each or can they buy more ?

Definitely only 1 ticket each.
Imagine if all STH's were offered 2 tickets. That's our allocation more than sold out. None for the non-sth's with Loyalty Points (me).

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I reckon we'd only be given 30,000. They seem to have an obsession with giving loads to corporate. 40,000 for each team would be fair IMO. If we get there, we'll sell out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sussex boy indeed, went to the college down the road. Quins have a very strong Sussex connection. I'd like to recruit more BHA supporters to the dual cause !

Went to school at Patcham. Played for the B52's first I think. Lovely bloke, build like an outside toilet. Would not want to get on the wrong side of him !

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Last 3 years each club has been given 40000 each if they sell them

How many did Blackpool take last year then? Attendance is quoted as being ~78,000.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Not been to the new wembley as I said the first team I wanted to see play there was the Albion just two games from braking my duck

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sussex boy indeed, went to the college down the road. Quins have a very strong Sussex connection. I'd like to recruit more BHA supporters to the dual cause !

I have contacted Jordan to see if I can get a signed photo for you. I will let you know.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I've got about 10 in my family who would go,only 4 have been this season.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What we need is a scare story stuck up on NSC when tickets go on general sale saying that we have sold out.

That would never happen in reality o course......

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
What we need is a scare story stuck up on NSC when tickets go on general sale saying that we have sold out.

That would never happen in reality o course......

There's always at least one **** who will try that. :nono:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
40,000 plus if we got the tickets ..... Just to put into perspective a Gooner at my work has relinquished his season ticket at the emirates because his son wants to support the Albion because all his mates do and has now bought 2 for next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here