Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we get to the final of the Jonstone's Paint Trophy, will YOU go?

If we get to the final of the Jonstone's Paint Trophy, will YOU go?

• Yes

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
I will go regardless of where its being played, tho wembley would be great!!

Its the albion in a cup final innit, even if it is only the piss-pot.

Dennis and Lois

Aug 10, 2006
Two of the 49
The Cardiff/Wembley debate is just the same as the 3rd round of the cup question, Arsenal away or Spurs away? novelty will probably be a bigger factor than anything.

PS if push came to shove I don't believe anybody who goes to the trouble of posting on this board would sit this one out, piss pot or not

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Yes, the final is a week after my birthday. So if it was at cardiff have a weekend away down there.

Just means that northampton away will become midweek

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
been to all so far , rude not to go to the final

:cool:

Tom Hark said:
Wouldn't touch the Johnstone's Piss Pot, including the final, with the pole of a barge. It's a competition for losers, and the Albion have spent far too many games this season playing non-League opposition or against the reseve teams of fellow League 1 & 2 teams in Mickey Mouse competitions. I want the club to focus on not slowly sinking down League One.

:lolol: That's even better than Goring Gull's magnificent efforts on this thread.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Trufflehound said:
No it isn't. A ridiculous question would be: "How many antlers does a tin of baked beans have, and can a nun fly underwater?"

a) seven

b) how else did they solve the problem of Maria?

Withdean Wanderer said:
If it's at Wembley, there'll be a reduced capacity anyway (has to have a couple of warm up games to act as security checks - so if it caves in only about 55000 will die, as opposed to 90k!). We will definitely take whatever allocation we'd be given though, on the basis that it's a 'first game at new Wembley', and every football supporter in the land will want to go there.If it's at Cardiff, then I think we'd do well to get 10k.

That about sums it up, although I'd punt for 15k at Cardiff

bald rover

Nov 26, 2006
Goring Gull said:
The northern section teams are very similar in size support and ambition as ourselves - it's only Forst and Bristol who are big boys.
:eek:

Donny Rovers v Brighton in final I think WE(Donny) would bring 15-20000+
plus as its due to be the first game at wembllleeeeee you would get all the neutrals wanting to see the ground guarenteed sell out irregardless of who played:smokin:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Would go whether it is Wembley or Cardiff. These days do not come around very often. Would be great if it was at Wembley though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here