Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we fail to win tonight

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
You may be above us. Noooooooooooooooo way will I show my face on here tomorrow.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Come On Palace. Pllllllllllease

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Woody the Seagull said:
who are u playing?
Sheff Weds. Should be a walk in the park for Palace but as we are proving to make hard work of things who knows what the result will be.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Well, if we keep on bloody drawing, we'll get relegated!! I'd rather lose a few, but win more !

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Croydonbloke said:
Sheff Weds. Should be a walk in the park for Palace but as we are proving to make hard work of things who knows what the result will be.

:lolol: :lolol: u should be alright i reckon. it would be good for us as well if u win in terms of the league table. HOWEVER, this isn't to say i won't laugh if u don't win:lolol: :jester:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I will NOT be including Palace in my accumulator this evening. It should be a home banker for them really. However, it would appear that on closer inspection, Palace are really rather shite and simply cannot be relied on.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I want Palace to win. After all we want to play you again next season.

Couldnt give a monkeys about Weds.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Easy 10 said:
I will NOT be including Palace in my accumulator this evening. It should be a home banker for them really. However, it would appear that on closer inspection, Palace are really rather shite and simply cannot be relied on.

Not just rather shite either complete shite at the moment!
:(

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
it doesnt take a genius to predict that you will finish above us at the end of the season but provided we finish above the relegation zone, get six points from you and get Falmer I will be very happy

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Paddy B said:
it doesnt take a genius to predict that you will finish above us at the end of the season but provided we finish above the relegation zone, get six points from you and get Falmer I will be very happy

Though that all sounds good, I would settle for just getting Falmer this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here