Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if we fail to beat Lutom tommorow what will you do

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If Luton Town knock us out I will knock Adams out. It only seems fair.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I will drink an entire bottle of port to myself.

Then I will be sick.

I may wet myself at some point during this process.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'll go down the pub, as usual, and then ignore NSC for a few days until all the w4nky threads have disappeared and the nutters have calmed down.

I've already sent off for the away leg ticket and am looking forward to the "we're going to Wembley" singing at the end of that game. Those that are positively creaming themselves with expectancy and can't wait to get on here if we lose - didn't ought to go.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I will be playing football tuesday night, so won't know about it til the morning when I get into work and check on here (or hear on the nesws on the radio in the morning). I will likely laugh that laugh of dispair, be totally unsurprised, come on here and see all the adams in out threads, all the people who hate one player (playerA) blaming him (playerA), all the people that hate another player (playerB) yell at those first people for letting their hatred of PlayerA cloud their judgement and instead pile the blame on playerB. (Much like has happened with Glenn Murray and Adam El Abd)

Then I'll get on with my work and look forward to the many times we get to repeat these shenanigans over the rest of this season...

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes but you look great without it Dave so its not a problem.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Whoopsy. I will be playing football tomorrow night. I was organising it earlier so got a little confussed. Will go and edit

Will you be up front or at the back? and surely you will know the score,i mean Micky will tell you how shit you were after the game wont he?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
What happened to good old mass protests like the Goldstone Days?

Bunch of poofs we have watching us these days. :D

See you all in the car park after the match calling for Adams head!

Of course if we win, then polite applause all round. :)

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
i will be annoyed for a while, call him a **** on here then will be calling him the messiah when we destroy Cheltenham.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
If we lose tomorow night i will pray that we beat them at Kenilworth road by more goals than they beat us by at Withdean

:banana:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I will say 'f*** sake' and then walk to my car (which will be parked INSIDE the cordon) and then drive home, or maybe even to the pub for a quick drink before then going home.

i will probably hurl abuse at him from behind the dugout then get some wanker telling me that it "wont help the team", then go home listen to adams say we were unlucky and we tried are best but after all we did lose to luton, then harty will blaber on about keeping the faith then some caller will phone in and talk about the quality of the bridge/train track as you approach the withdean and how it should be at a different angle, then i will post adams out malarky, then he wont go and then we will lose to cheltenham and it will all start again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here