Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if we fail to beat Lutom tommorow what will you do

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I will go apeshit run on the pitch and shoot adams,white and booker and then myself....and when asked why will say I dont like Tuesdays:shootself

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I will shrug, say "typical Albion", perhaps consider what a shit job Adams is doing, then log onto NSC and wait with baited breath for 5 or 6 near-identical wank threads started by vulture and hope he picks up a ban so that he doesn't do it again 4 days later when we lose yet again.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
er, be pissed off for about an hour, it's only a game of football.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Nothing.. Paintpot match should eb sued to try and bed down players so we are strong in the league. The result is unimportant.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
er how you going to a) get a gun into the ground b) shoot yourself and then do a post shooting interview??

I thought that, but if shoots himself in the arm, foot or even his stomach he should last longer enough for the crap BBC journalist to record his words, but up on realising his last words are anti Micky, lose the recordings so the world will never know!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im going to take a bottle opener to micky adams rectum and make him bleed

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
I thought that, but if shoots himself in the arm, foot or even his stomach he should last longer enough for the crap BBC journalist to record his words, but up on realising his last words are anti Micky, lose the recordings so the world will never know!

its not really a statement of madness if he lives after shooting himself tho is it.

I suppose he could do a tape recording and carry the cassette with him after he shot micky et al. but i also doubt that he'd be able to go 'apeshit' on the pitch for very long before getting arrested. Which then makes the shootings a bit harder to do as he'd need to evade the stewards/police make his way over to whereever micky and the other shootee's were and shoot em before turning the pistol/blunderbuss/uzi on himself.

It would be a feat to do it tho. but actually i'd rather he just did the tape recording and then shot himself. far more poignant.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
its not really a statement of madness if he lives after shooting himself tho is it.

Which then makes the shootings a bit harder to do as he'd need to evade the stewards/police make his way over to whereever micky and the other shootee's were and shoot em before turning the pistol/blunderbuss/uzi on himself..

I reckon has soon as a gun was pulled out from whether, the stewards / police would part like the red sea!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will not be surprised

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here