Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we don't get to build at Withdean I hope the build .....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
.... a Paper Mill instead. They stink 24/7 !

What would you like the nimby's to have on their doorstep ? An attaboir ? A reffugee hostel ? A permanent site for travellers ?

Suggest something :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Withdean????

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Well, they have an ongoing problem anyway with travellers, I think Gas is a particularly unpleasant smell, so I'm going for a chemical plant.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
• Build a mirror village the other side of the road... no, hang on - that's already been done.
• Alright, put a foul smelling sewer of a duck pond in the middle of... erm.
• Build not one, but two universities near... I'm not doing very well, am I?
• OK, put the main south coast trunk road though... oh, for f***'s sake

f*** it, put the stadium there - it's the least of their worries. :clap:

PS. we could always build a bonfire...:smokin:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sorry I meant Falmer, that's what happens when you post whilst on the phone to a person I cannot mention as it upsets the Rik Waller fan club.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
bhaexpress said:
.... a Paper Mill instead. They stink 24/7 !

What would you like the nimby's to have on their doorstep ? An attaboir ? A reffugee hostel ? A permanent site for travellers ?

Suggest something :lolol:

A fish gutting factory .... live in somewhere like Peterhead and you will understand how truly awful these places are ... constant stench of rotting fish guts, rats and seagulls dropping pieces of said rotting guts on passers-by (another good use for seagulls!)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
A brewery. To supply nice beer to the people of Brighton, whilst giving of a nasty smell to the residents of Falmer.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Asylum Seekers Camp
Travellers Welcome Park
Sewage Works
RAF Base
Landfill Site
Nuclear Generator
Hippie Colony

or finally a decent sized outdoor gig venue thats open 365 days a year and bands play until 3am punk:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Coalmine
Glue factory
Holding centre for animals for live exports
24 hour hand grenade range
Slurry pit
Tyre burning factory
Camp X-ray

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
Re: Re: If we don't get to build at Withdean I hope the build .....

On the Left Wing said:
A fish gutting factory .... live in somewhere like Peterhead and you will understand how truly awful these places are ... constant stench of rotting fish guts, rats and seagulls dropping pieces of said rotting guts on passers-by (another good use for seagulls!)

That would be bad. i remember driving into Grimsby last year with the windows wound down!!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Re: Re: Re: If we don't get to build at Withdean I hope the build .....

Seagullmatt said:
That would be bad. i remember driving into Grimsby last year with the windows wound down!!!

I remember driving out of Grimsby two weeks ago feeling as sick as rotten fish and never wanting to ever ever ever go back to that God-foresaken place - unless maybe it is an end-of-season ficture and we need to beat them to clinch the championship

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We could also breed seagulls there, they'll shit all over the local populace. It would be even better if we could clone them with cows ............

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
And train them like German bombers .... dump half their load over Croydon and the rest over the good downsfolk of Nimbyer

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
mk_bha said:
a permanent fun-fair.

and on saturday nights a 20,000 capacity Rave.

Only if they have plenty of travellers who will shit on the Nimby's lawns though.

Still, it would promote bad parking and obstruction.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
But there again. seeing as the Green Party are so concerned why not build a nice big recycling works along with Europe's biggest sewage farm (currently at Selhust Park).

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
hey, bhaexpress, you could always build a prison and put all of the lowlife scum in there! You could join them! You like prison with all your 'friends' dontcha?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here