Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we do beat Stockport and stay up.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Who would you all like to score the goal that saves us from relegation?

For me it's Craig Davies, I think he's had a bit of a rough time since he came here and I'd love to see him come on and get the all important goal that keeps us up and throw all the abuse and "Barndoor" jibes right back down the throats of the people who have been on his back.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Wouldn't suprise me one bit if Craig Davies scored it, I was half expecting him to score on Saturday when he came on (and he nearly did!). I doubt Harty will be fit enough to last the whole game but would be great for him to score it as well.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Kuipers in the 93rd minute. Would the irony be lost on Carlisle?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I think the majority here would LOVE Davies to score the winner (or indeed just score).

After him, I'd have Owusu. Very late on. Imagine the action in the crowd raising the roof.

owusu-goal.gif

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Davies or OGH.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Whing or Hart.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Kuipers in the 93rd minute. Would the irony be lost on Carlisle?

I would take anyone, an own goal, a dog on the pitch, off the refs arse, dodgy handball, keeper pushed into the net as long as it goes in. Love the Kuipers idea, did'nt Jimmy Glass hate scoring that goal in the end as its all people remembered him for. Would love to be invading the pitch to all sit on Kuipers like this.

[yt]PA9EByvjG3M[/yt]

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I would take anyone, an own goal, a dog on the pitch, off the refs arse, dodgy handball, keeper pushed into the net as long as it goes in. Love the Kuipers idea, did'nt Jimmy Glass hate scoring that goal in the end as its all people remembered him for. Would love to be invading the pitch to all sit on Kuipers like this.

[yt]PA9EByvjG3M[/yt]

That has wetted my apetite.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
would love it... just love it if Lofty scored the winner in the 93rd minute in a 9 goal thriller. only joking my nerves couldn't take it, want to be 3-0 up after 20 minutes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here