Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we beat Gillingham by a couple of goals, we will be 16th and 6 points off playoffs

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
3 to 4 wins and we will be back up there. I honestly don't think there is anything to worry about. It so easy to sack managers, but we need to give slade time.

Agree with this. If we sack Slade, are we not just taking another step back?

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
If bha win on Tues, there will be no reason why we should not be admitted into the premiership, they should beg us. We are bha.

No-one should dare try and score against us. We are bha.

slade should be knighted even if loses every game. We are bha.

Everyone should :bowdown: to bha. We are bha.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

...and back to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
If we think it's not been good up till now - It will only get 10 times worse if we lose at home to Pikey's. Stating the bloody obvious but 4 home defeats in 5 is pretty pants - 5 in 6 is quite honestly f***ing disastrous.

Seaweed Hater

CPFC Till I Die
Jul 31, 2009
If at the start of the season you were asked whether you'd be happy to be 6 points off the play offs after 11 games I think people most people would say yes. With all the negativity on this site people are only looking at the bottom of the table, if you think positively and look up the situation is not so bad.

I also think that performances are improving and good football is being played, it is mistakes at vital times that are costing us points. Iron those out and we will challenge for a play off spot this season.

:albion2:

I bet before the season started, you were ecstatic that you were joint top on nil points :laugh:

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Have walked in to the office feeling exceptionally positive about tonight's result. Cant wait. Let's get behind the boys.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brighton 0
Gillingham 3

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Was that before Liam Brady said it in an interview?

yeah, i remember he said "if my granny had balls she'd be my grandad" when interviewed on tv after losing to a non league team in the fa cup - anybody remember who it was? i thought it was a spot on response to an idiotic what-if question and made quality tv.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
If bha win on Tues, there will be no reason why we should not be admitted into the premiership, they should beg us. We are bha.

No-one should dare try and score against us. We are bha.

slade should be knighted even if loses every game. We are bha.

Everyone should :bowdown: to bha. We are bha.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

...and back to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you not a purveyor of all things about Oxford Utd? Did you not post a thread about the famous Keith Cassells game?

:fishing: Rodfox..Did you see what he did there 'Rod'

sashnash

Seagull in East London
Feb 26, 2009
Ok, so we're 18th on goals scored now, my bad with the maths. But the point is we are 6 points of the play offs even though we have got off to a bad start.

We can only improve.

We are improving!!!!!

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here