Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If Trossard starts against England

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Grealish is one of the few things I enjoy about watching England these days, he is brilliant. And actually I really like DCL and Coady and hope they become regulars.

Yes, i agree. My contempt for the little weasel is so strong and so irrational (actually, no, not totally irrational) that it's utterly ruining my England watching experience. Oh, if only he'd pull his socks up and get himself a haircut! I'm thinking of seeking therapy to get myself through this...

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I hope Trossard scored a hat-trick and comes back to the albion full of confidence.
If that Puts him on other clubs‘ radars then So be it.
I don’t care if England win Friendlies or nation league or whatever.
I would like to see Grealish put centre stage. It’s not often you get someone who can attack the opposition like he does. Quality Player.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I hope Trossard scored a hat-trick and comes back to the albion full of confidence.
If that Puts him on other clubs‘ radars then So be it.
I don’t care if England win Friendlies or nation league or whatever.
I would like to see Grealish put centre stage. It’s not often you get someone who can attack the opposition like he does. Quality Player.

The same except the Grealish bit.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I’m English and will always support England. No matter how shite we are. (I actually think we’re pretty good right now and will go DEEP in the next tournament).

I just can't get any excitement for England playing. Too many years of dire managers playing dire football.

Used to get excited when we had flair players like Gazza and Becks who you thought could (and did) create something special.

Now any creative players seem to have it coached out of them. I thought Southgate started OK but quickly got disillusioned with his management. Reminds me of watching Brighton at the end of CH reign and now under GPott. (Not a Chris dig btw, always appreciate what he's done for us).

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Why, just why?

I hope Trossard plays well, I hope England win. Why would any Englishman think any different?

Because I’m 66 years old and I’ve been watching and waiting for 50 years for English international football to stop disappointing me. I don’t care any more

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The same except the Grealish bit.

I know he’s a Flash c*ck but you don’t rate him as a player ? He pretty much kept a piss poor villa tram up single handed. He plays football like he’s on the local park - dribbling round players, having fun. Outstanding talent.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Because I’m 66 years old and I’ve been watching and waiting for 50 years for English international football to stop disappointing me. I don’t care any more

I've watched Brighton for 50 years and we still haven't won anything

But I still and always will support them

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I just can't get any excitement for England playing. Too many years of dire managers playing dire football.

Used to get excited when we had flair players like Gazza and Becks who you thought could (and did) create something special.

Now any creative players seem to have it coached out of them. I thought Southgate started OK but quickly got disillusioned with his management. Reminds me of watching Brighton at the end of CH reign and now under GPott. (Not a Chris dig btw, always appreciate what he's done for us).

You can’t put those two and flair in the same sentence. Becks had some great moments but was too limited in talent and pace to be considered flair Imho. Gazza though.....

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It's incredible that English people would not want their country to win. As long as Trossard doesn't get injured, I hope Belgium are hammered

Sent from my CMR-AL09 using Tapatalk

Depends on a lot of factors really, from a personal standpoint I consider myself European. Never been a flag waver. There is very very little to shout about currently if you're English.

I hope to see a good game of football. In that context I don't care who wins. I'd just like to see Trossard do well and not get injured. It would be nice to see Maguire fail miserably. He shouldn't be there IMO.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I've watched Brighton for 50 years and we still haven't won anything

But I still and always will support them

To my mind Brighton have won plenty of things. Promotions etc.

Do you go sea fishing btw. I remember Greased Weasel caused quite a stir when it appeared as a shock leader back in the day

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
No chance he will start , Waistcoat boy will tell Bun boy how can you pick someone from a #teamlikebrighton

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Why on earth would anyone go against our country just because an Albion player is playing for the opposition country?

Will never understand this.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
We've won survival, and some promotions, we also won some relegation battles !

England can't really win those things though

I'm just puzzled as to why there's so much apathy towards our national team

We can't use the overpaid wan kers excuse anymore

Just not liking them because they're shite would be the last thing I'd expect from Brighton fans,after all we've gone through

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here