Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Tommy goes to Palace......

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He's third choice centre back at the moment, behind El Abd and Greer; logically, that means he'll play quite a few games between now and the end of the season (Injuries and/or suspensions). Just hope he stays - he's one of our own!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Swindon are selling 20 year old centre back Sean Morrison to Reading in the next few days, for £250,000. Reading are sending a player in exchange, but he is thought to be a striker. Swindon need a new centre back... should we try and compensate them for the loss of Greer by lending them Elphick for a few months?

One thing we won't be doing is loaning out our subs.
One of the reasons we are where we are in the league is because we have a strong bench.

It's 1 thing selling it's another thing loaning.

Homebird

Oct 26, 2010
No mug, I've been told same from a very good souce. Good luck to him - prefer him to Greer any day.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
When you've recovered from those couple of Diamond Whites, you'll want to edit that.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Thanks sevenside!!!! new to this but equally off my nut!!!! I hope that Tom stays the course!!!! He is a great BHA player and presents the right behaviour when playing!!!!!! my boy will mascot at BHA away at Bristol and i am proud as punch!!!! are we top of the league???? we r top of the league say we r top of the league!!! LOVE BHA!!! i LOVE THIS citY !!!!!!

Ha ha lanatic! sounds like you were a bit excitable on Friday night!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here