Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If thw Scum go down would it make your year ?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hillsborough is one of my favourite away days so erm... I'm not actually fussed if we wait another year to play Palace in the Championship.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Assuming Palace don't win tonight (please Lord), can you just IMAGINE the delight of seeing a last-minute winner for Wednesday on Sunday, condemning them to the drop. ESPECIALLY if the goal is scored at the end the Palace fans are all gathered in. Right in front of them. BANG.

Oh my life, I'd burn that onto a disc and dine out on that for years. I LOVE seeing fans relegated, especially when its that mob. The faces in that away end at Charlton a few years back was something to behold. This has all the makings of an epic relegation spectacle.

Doubt it'll happen of course, but that'll just make it all the more fun if it does.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Look, surely you don't have such unhappy lives as this? I assumed you had had a good season, what with a new manager, new ground being built and a mediocre mid-table finish.

However, just in case we don't lose tonight, I hope this will brighten up your year...

draft_lens2268915module12399997photo_1225590988funny_dog_pictures_superman.jpg

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Assuming Palace don't win tonight (please Lord), can you just IMAGINE the delight of seeing a last-minute winner for Wednesday on Sunday, condemning them to the drop. ESPECIALLY if the goal is scored at the end the Palace fans are all gathered in. Right in front of them. BANG.

Oh my life, I'd burn that onto a disc and dine out on that for years. I LOVE seeing fans relegated, especially when its that mob. The faces in that away end at Charlton a few years back was something to behold. This has all the makings of an epic relegation spectacle.

Doubt it'll happen of course, but that'll just make it all the more fun if it does.

Good for you.I have burnt all your showers bad moments onto a 36 disc boxed set.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It won't make my year, no. However if it happens, I'll finally start to believe that it's the bright start of a new dawn. One where we completely dominate them, one where they're the team bumbling around yo-yoing between championship and league one with occasional flirts with league two, while we are more concerned with getting into the Premiership in our fantastic new stadium.

It all starts tonight, with the near-bust Crorydon muppets putting one foot in this crap division ready to be owned by Gus the WIZARD. :thumbsup:

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
It won't make my year, no. However if it happens, I'll finally start to believe that it's the bright start of a new dawn. One where we completely dominate them, one where they're the team bumbling around yo-yoing between championship and league one with occasional flirts with league two, while we are more concerned with getting into the Premiership in our fantastic new stadium.

It all starts tonight, with the near-bust Crorydon muppets putting one foot in this crap division ready to be owned by Gus the WIZARD. :thumbsup:

I will be serving this post up to you for breakfast tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I must be a pretty rubbish football supporter because as pleased as I am when the Albion do well I've never got a thrill from others doing badly, especially when it's down to off-the-field stuff. Maybe I like to see strutting Premiership followers - West Ham's for example - suffer terrible disappointment but half of them aren't real supporters anyway. On the other hand Palace's tend to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here