Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If they were to build a MASSIVE permanent travellers site in Sussex

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Where should it be?

Been a typical summer where Travellers have landed all over the place upsetting locals at various locations. I myself had to re-route my nightly jogging circuit when they set up shop bang in the middle of my favourite park.

If we could have ONE legal site to send them to in Sussex then where should we lump em?

*I\'d appreciate it if we didn\'t turn this thread into a debate about travellers in general - just stick to the topic at hand ;-)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I hear there's a nice piece of land between Lancing and Shoreham. Actually that would be a good idea, propose a travellers site there and then they'll welcome the training facility with open arms.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought they'd already done this - Crawley?

Another anti travellers thread,i would welcome travellers nearby,what a lovely way to spend the evenings listening to guitarist and singers dancing round a camp fire having your palm read,just think of the things you could learn about living in harmony with the country,and maybe they would let you have the reigns as the horses pulled the caravan off down another country lane for more adventures!:moo:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Just what NSC needs , another thread giving the twatocracy a chance to air their bigotry towards gypsys and their Little England prejudices towards fellow Sussex residents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here