Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the mighty LOFC played you lot right now you would get hammered!!!!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Ah, but it won't happen for at least a couple of years because you are currently cruising at the other end of the League structure, and we aren't likely to be arranging a friendly with a London fringe team who's last decent player was three foot tall dynamo John Chiedozie.

Come back next year when your expectations are higher than..

"Leyton Orient manager Martin Ling was satisfied with his side's performance in their 6-1 friendly victory over Cirencester Town on Saturday."

Cirencester?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
probably would but we'd neither lose any points , league position or anything important

Leyton Who ? You are nothing to us

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
All together now .....

"What division are you in? Whaaaat div-i-sion are you in?"

:drink:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
HampshireSeagulls said:
Ah, but it won't happen for at least a couple of years because you are currently cruising at the other end of the League structure, and we aren't likely to be arranging a friendly with a London fringe team who's last decent player was three foot tall dynamo John Chiedozie.

Come back next year when your expectations are higher than..

"Leyton Orient manager Martin Ling was satisfied with his side's performance in their 6-1 friendly victory over Cirencester Town on Saturday."

Cirencester?

Oxford?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
We could do with a friendly against Orient right now, nice confidence booster before the season starts.

We've been embarrassed against league opposition recently so playing Leyton Orient should help get the team back on track. Guaranteed win, even if it won't test any of our team

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
WATFORD O said:
Does your boyfriend know you're 'ere!

Is this constant quest for attention a sign of your basic insecurity or a more complex mental problem ?

Oct 25, 2003
WATFORD O said:

if i had a boyfriend he would either be

a) in my house, and therefore aware of my presence here
b) elsewhere, but aware of my presence in my own home

you coming down for pride then twatty?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
WATFORD O said:

Ah the mighty 'O's' :lolol: ...wannabe cockneys still living in the shadows of their big brother neighbours

Jog on you Si....up the Hammers :salute:

You want to come onto KUMB (knees up mother Brown) website and start giving it the big one on there.:lolol:

BTW...do you move up to the big school in september ?

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We have never been rivals to the O's and they have never been our rivals.

It has and always will be Palace. Just becuase we played Orient a few times when we were in the LOWER divisions does not make them a rival even tho they may have been (geographically) the nearest club to us at the time.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Re: Re: If the mighty LOFC played you lot right now you would get hammered!!!!

jevs said:
Ah the mighty 'O's' :lolol: ...wannabe cockneys still living in the shadows of their big brother neighbours

Jog on you Si....up the Hammers :salute:

You want to come onto KUMB (knees up mother Brown) website and start giving it the big one on there.:lolol:

BTW...do you move up to the big school in september ?

Everyone knows that Wet Sham are shit. Claret and Blue? Shit.
The 'Acadamy'? Shit. Fans? The shittiest in the entire league. I hope you get proper f***ed this season.

This season you will be raped by all and sundry. So why dont you f*** off back to your dagenham slums with your chavvy mates and your slapper bird and stop giving it the old Football Factory biggun.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: If the mighty LOFC played you lot right now you would get hammered!!!!

WATFORD O said:
Everyone knows that Wet Sham are shit. Claret and Blue? Shit.
The 'Acadamy'? Shit. Fans? The shittiest in the entire league. I hope you get proper f***ed this season.

This season you will be raped by all and sundry. So why dont you f*** off back to your dagenham slums with your chavvy mates and your slapper bird and stop giving it the old Football Factory biggun.

What a penis:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here