Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the away section was sold out at Millwall...

Would you sit in the Millwall end?

• Yes. I am a NUTTER!

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • No. I'd rather slit my wrists.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Is that a fence pole stuck up my ARSE?

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes

Because I've done it at places like Spurs.

Having said that. I reserve the right not to wear colours, open my mouth, or cheer when the Albion score!

I certainly am not a nutter!:p

Last edited:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
last time when we lost 1-0 and i think pethick got sent off, i was in one of the boxes and it wasnt that bad, quite a few burberry boys in the rows infront though. i wouldnt sit in the stand though! only done it once at colchester when we won 4-1 but then there were many others, and hope not to do it again as it isnt the same.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Yep did it before at the old den..... lived in peckham at the time and went with a palace fan, a Wimbledon Fan and two millwall Fans..... we had a ball....... very quietly of course.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
No. I'm a total pussy and wouldn't even be in the away end !!!!!!!!

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Been there and done it for the play-offs in 91. Stood at the back and spent the whole game trying not to look happy or say anything.

Having said that I was the only person in our end to claim a handball due to a momentary loss of concentration.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I did it for the league game at the Den in 91. No problems at all, just kept mu mouth shut and was ignored, they don't expect intruders and don't look out for them. There was a real mix of ages in the home end and a real family atmosphere, downside was that the family was the Mitchells.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The only reason there was trouble at the Liverpool game is because a Liverpudlian voice is somewhat different to a cockney voice!

I think we'd survive.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If the world was about to end I'd quite like to attempt it.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Whne are the ticket being released for this clash?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would go in the home end and just be sensible. I am going with my friend Chop who is a Millwall fan. Instead of meeting him afterwards Id just go and sit with him.

smileysmith

Oct 26, 2004
Gipsy Hill
I've done it once ... only because I had to sit with a mate who is a Millscum fan. I wouldn't worry too much - their ground is half empty anyway - you can easily avoid the knuckledraggers ...

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Millwall would be one of the safest clubs to sit in the home end but not much chance of you being able to do so unless you know a millwall fan.

Millwall have introduced a membership scheme for home tickets which mean any ticket buyer can be traced and have background checks done on them. This obviously puts off some trouble makers and in the past two season Millwall have had the least amount of arrests in their division.

This is also why they did not sell out their FA Cup Semi Final last season or the Euro tie this season because simply Millwall only sold tickets to members.

This is very responsible ticketing from a club trying to shed their image. They turned down extra revenue to make sure that the trouble makers stay away.

And we moan about having to be an away member.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
I don't fancy the fence pole but i would go in the home end and keep very quiet as i intend to keep my dashing good looks:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here