Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If that's Norwich I ain't in!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Serious question Tim. Did that look perfect and make sense when you pressed the publish button?

I've run it through Babelfish to Dutch and back (correcting the typos beforehand). It makes a bit more sense.

Gus aforesaid Poyet vanochtend were he not sharp at taking a question of Norwich amid rumours that the club of Norfolk in sea gulls midfielder Liam Bridcutt are interested. Poyet did not say this speculation indeed to its opinion were only one rumour one in fact he aware were themselves of to its son him yesterday concerning told. On the city of the antagonist bristol of Saturdays the employer of sea gulls he thought they said no improve or it were worse than a another team Albion had played. In fact it can be game from time to time can it drilling get since both teams were near adapted. However he did the selected ex bewaarder David James of United Kingdom as a very important player. I asked Gus concerning the potential interest Albions in Gus of the place Jon nochtans answered that there are rumours flying around other one were that the sea gulls had been interested in Aaron Maclean but to know talents he can a player whom supplies examine a physical presence. When in demand concerning Lewis plunge he said Poyet under jokingly no offer of Real Madrid for the player had received but said both were he and Adam El-Abd at the training to today as preparation to Saturday. He also mentioned dependent on available numbers some development plough which appeared against Wrexham, this Saturday can become involved.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
That report is seriously funny. Are all those spelling mistakes simply there for the reaction? They have to be.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Grammar, spelling and randomly jumping tenses aside, articles are greatly improved by the use of quotes, rather than "Gus told me" and a paraphrase of what he said. Try taking along a recording device of some description next time.

That report is seriously funny. Are all those spelling mistakes simply there for the reaction? They have to be.

The pity is that the couple of other articles I read on there (obviously written by other authors) were relatively well written and certainly readable, unlike HB&B's nonsense.

I see that the article has now been edited, with at least paragraphs and commas added.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
A simple equation everyone should follow:

HB&B started thread + link in opening post = don't open the link

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Classic stuff, HBB.

"However he did singled out ex England keeper David James as a key player."

If you had infinite monkeys and infinite typewriters, one of them would inadvertently type this out - he then would stare blankly at his own page for a few seconds before all the others started pelting faeces at it.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Grammar, spelling and randomly jumping tenses aside, articles are greatly improved by the use of quotes, rather than "Gus told me" and a paraphrase of what he said. Try taking along a recording device of some description next time.

But then people wouldn't know he talks to gus and gus actually answered one of his questions!

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
That article is a shower of shit, seriously that person has access to ask Gus, serious, club related matters and their output is that tripe!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Serious question Tim. Did that look perfect and make sense when you pressed the publish button?

I've run it through Babelfish to Dutch and back (correcting the typos beforehand). It makes a bit more sense.

Gus aforesaid Poyet vanochtend were he not sharp at taking a question of Norwich amid rumours that the club of Norfolk in sea gulls midfielder Liam Bridcutt are interested. Poyet did not say this speculation indeed to its opinion were only one rumour one in fact he aware were themselves of to its son him yesterday concerning told. On the city of the antagonist bristol of Saturdays the employer of sea gulls he thought they said no improve or it were worse than a another team Albion had played. In fact it can be game from time to time can it drilling get since both teams were near adapted. However he did the selected ex bewaarder David James of United Kingdom as a very important player. I asked Gus concerning the potential interest Albions in Gus of the place Jon nochtans answered that there are rumours flying around other one were that the sea gulls had been interested in Aaron Maclean but to know talents he can a player whom supplies examine a physical presence. When in demand concerning Lewis plunge he said Poyet under jokingly no offer of Real Madrid for the player had received but said both were he and Adam El-Abd at the training to today as preparation to Saturday. He also mentioned dependent on available numbers some development plough which appeared against Wrexham, this Saturday can become involved.

I'll trump your Lewis Plunge with my Lewis Dankupoe

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

Don't think he needs a recording device. Can't be hard to remember or type "I asked Gus some questions. He didn't answer any of them".

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I've translated it from nonsense to Estonian, from Estonian to English, from English to Welsh, from Welsh to Icelandic and then back to English. It's more readable although we appear to be managed by Gus Moyes who is clearly an cybernetic hybrid made from parts of Gus Poyet and David Moyes. Everton are now managed by David Poyet who's been made from the remaining parts.

Gus Moyes said this morning did not want to get into Norwich, amid rumors that the company was interested in the Norfolk Gulls midfielder Liam Bridcutt.

Specualation Moyes said his attitude was really only a rumor, a fact that he did not until his son told him about it yesterday.

Opponents Bristol City on Saturday, said Gulls head, I think they were not better or worse than any other team playing in Albion.

In fact, the game can be a bit tedious at times, as the two teams are close.

But it did highlight the England goalkeeper David James.

I asked Gus about the potential benefits of Albion, Jon Stead, but Gus said that there were many rumors flying around, one is gold, were interested in Aaron Maclean althougth, they could not necessarily afford it. It explained to me may be looking at a player who gives physical presence.

When asked Lewis dip, Moyes first said jokingly that she could not apply for a Real Madrid player, but added that he and Adam El Abd was training today to prepare for Saturday.

It may also be absent, depending on the number of avaiable development squad who appeared in Wrexham, can be part of Saturday.

When asked about the status of player salaries again, we were told that the manager is really a matter of a chair.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"However he did singled out ex England keeper David James as a key player"

"When asked about the situation re player wages , we were told by the manager that was really a question for the Chairman"

I would be ashamed to have handed that in at GCSE level..
You've even missed an apostrophe in your HEADLINE.

Jesus Christ Fenton..

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
You are an exceptionally talented writer Tim.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't know why journalists are always on about getting quotes. Clearly no need for them.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Come on you lot, quit messing with him.

After all, it can't be easy writing that on an iPad2 when you've only had it since just before Xmas without instructions, and whilst going on holiday, leaving a dog on his own.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I have sent the article to a friend who teaches English. She informs me it's a perfect piece of writing to set a homework competition to ascertain who can spot the most mistakes.

As far as the content goes, I take it there's no news coming out of club regards anything.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Serious question.

How does a two bob site with reporters like that, get a place in the Albion press conference?

What are the standards set by the club?

There are gorillas in the mountains of Rwanda, that have a better grasp of the English langugae than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here