Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Spurs lose today will Redknapp be out

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have to admit that i did not know the Spurs line up, bale is a huge loss but he did not play well against arsenal or played out of position.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have to admit that i did not know the Spurs line up, bale is a huge loss but he did not play well against arsenal or played out of position.
Parker was a bigger loss

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
They missed Bale he could have done his Tom Daley impression in the box.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
After losing heavily to Arsenal and playing poorly, if Spurs lose today I think Harry will be put on some sort of gardening leave.
So, were you right?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So, were you right?

I could have done some research regarding injuries/suspensions and thought a bit more about the thread title and content before posting, but the jist was basically around the fact that if they continue to lose and others pick up points then the nerves are going to set in and the fickle spurs fans will start to wonder if Harry is focused on the job. Will levy want a manager who could leave at any time, or stay to the end of the season with his mind on the euros.
As for England if they are going to offer him the job, then do it ASAP, if he stays at Spurs until the end of the season, then in my opinion he will not have enough time to do it his way and, yet again, having qualified for a major championship, it could desend into another farce like the world cup. Maybe he can do both,maybe a few weeks and some friendlies is enough time to get ready for the euros. The next few Spurs games will be interesting, but Spurs were a little unlucky today.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I could have done some research regarding injuries/suspensions and thought a bit more about the thread title and content before posting, but the jist was basically around the fact that if they continue to lose
If they continue to lose then questions will be asked, yes, but you didn't even need to research their injuries, they were playing ManU, who were obviously favourites, so a loss wasn't going to be a shock. When did Spurs last beat Utd? A long time ago.
As for England if they are going to offer him the job, then do it ASAP, if he stays at Spurs until the end of the season, then in my opinion he will not have enough time to do it his way and, yet again, having qualified for a major championship, it could desend into another farce like the world cup.
I agree with you there, we should have a decent manager for this years championships, they're not a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here