Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If season tickets went up 20%.......

I think we would lose 2,000-3,000 sth,and the following season we could lose another 2,000 unless we managed to get promoted.
As seen with the Newcastle game around 7,000 sth can live without watching the Albion.
Getting the pricing wrong for next season could have some long term repercussions,lets hope Barber gets this one right.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1. They won't go up by 20% (assuming Championship football is being played next season. I simply have no idea what would happen if we got promoted.)

2. It's time for me to install a board plugin to stop certain people starting so many threads.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
1. They won't go up by 20% (assuming Championship football is being played next season. I simply have no idea what would happen if we got promoted.)

2. It's time for me to install a board plugin to stop certain people starting so many threads.

Point 2 - yes please.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

I have that cock on ignore, the only reason I saw this was because I used my wife's iPad to check the gossip and wasn't logged in. If HBB gets a week ban for his conference nonsense then then this moron deserves a month...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think we would lose 2,000-3,000 sth,and the following season we could lose another 2,000 unless we managed to get promoted.
As seen with the Newcastle game around 7,000 sth can live without watching the Albion.
Getting the pricing wrong for next season could have some long term repercussions,lets hope Barber gets this one right.

Do you EVER talk about anything else? When is the date that you stop going again? I think you said a couple of seasons time, but is there any way you could bring it forward a bit?

Oh, and if we get promoted and season ticket prices go up by 20%, I'd say our average attendance will increase by about 15%. I can't wait, it's going to be fantastic.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Keep on posting Rev, its people like you that make some threads interesting. you seem to bring out the worst in people, which in turn makes your threads worth a read.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here