Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Robbie Reinault Hadnt Scored...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Those 90 minutes were the most painful of my life. When Maskell's shot hit the post and bounced out it was like a scene from the Matrix, everything went slo-mo as a group of players went for the rebound and when it hit the back of the net it was without doubt the biggest release of energy I have ever released. Thank God Robbie got there first. He will always be welcome in Sussex.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
If Gordan smith had scored in that Cup final ? If Bamber (rip) hadn't died in that plane crash ? If We had won the FA cup ? Do we need to go on about if's and but's ? Getting really boring.

It's history so leave it be, Lets just think about now and the future.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
north stander said:
maybe he should not had scored that day.......we had a very poor squad then and if we are not carefull we might and up in that postion again with knight not getting any decent players in!

Dear north stander:

We have the results of your brain scan:

schacks001.gif

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bamber did not die in a plane crash, you are mixing him up with director Keith Wickenden, whose plane was sabotaged by a rival in one of the great unsolved murders of the era.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
El Presidente said:
Bamber did not die in a plane crash, you are mixing him up with director Keith Wickenden, whose plane was sabotaged by a rival in one of the great unsolved murders of the era.

I've always believed it was bamber, Looks like I need to do some research onto the albion :down:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bamber our greatest ever chairman sadly died of Cancer.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
El Presidente said:
Brian Clough always said that Bamber was the best chairman he ever operated under

That is a compliment, Clough was one of the greatest ever british mangers of all time and by saying that just sums up Bamber. Top man.

:ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here