Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Prescott says no....

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
If it gets turned down,well thats whats mean't to be:smokin:
Yeah whats to get excited about even if it is yes as 3 years plus to build makes it not that exciting anyway.:p

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Well it's worth geting excited about as without it the club has no future, remember? Or do thoughts like that not reach as far north as Reading?

Seagull Stew

attila said:
if he does, every labour MP in sussex will lose their seat....he won't!!

I really think you're over exaggerating the appeal that the Albion has to the vast, vast majority of people in Sussex there Attila but it's a nice thought.

I think a fortnightly get-together on Falmer village green for a game of British Bulldog would be a cracking idea. Does anyone else agree?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That's an interesting comment under Location.

Very true of course:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I can't believe people are contemplating the answer being "no".

It has to be "YES"

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Everest said:
I can't believe people are contemplating the answer being "no".

It has to be "YES"

Maybe we'll find out who the secret NIMBY's are :cool:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
I don't want to piss on the fireworks, BUT I think LDC and a few individuals will try for a judicial (I think that's how its spelt) verdict.

He would be showing his unworthyness to be in his job.

Anyone with the productive future of our City as an interest, absolutely has to see the sense in Falmer.

A stagnant luddite shambles is the alternative, and only a fearful agrophobic hermit hiding under their pillow from the daylight would want that.

Don't be nervous, Brighton City has to come into the future at last - it required serious discussion with the powers that be, of course, but that's the only way things like this go ahead.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Richard Lindfeild. The man Who Knows The Score. Leader 02/01/04.

"The day of reckoning is getting ever closer. In fact, probably closer than any of us think"

"A little birdie tells me things are progressing apce in John Prescott's office. expect a decsion in the next two weeks"

Also in the same article, quoting Martin Perry "There is no Plan B."

There are no options. We have to beleve that Mr. Prescott will give us Falmer. If his decision goes against us, I would join any protests possible. But I firmly agree with Atilla, Falmer is ours as the Brighton & Hove seats are too much of a political hot potato, which the Labour party prides itself on having.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ben andrews girlfriend said:
i'm starting to feel all nervous about it now

Nervous and excited all at once.

Bit like a Cup Final for us - except there will be no replay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here