Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If people from around the country were asked to name.....

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Three posters have claimed Norwich was the first one that came in to their head.
That is terrible!

Shirley it was Brighton and Norwich was the second one?

#badfans

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton, Liverpool, Spurs, Palace, Norwich, WBA, Sheff Wed, Cardiff, Bristol City and Swansea were my first 10

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
There is a little place near Rotherham that has this-
images.jpg

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Rotate this clockwise, and it looks like a Kestrel...

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 66

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
seagull.gif

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Us, Liverpool, Spurs, Norwich, Swansea. Shef weds, Palace, Cardiff, West brom are all I can think of

I had the same list almost except I missed West Brom and had Swindon instead.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Blackpool FC have a seagull on their coat of arms thingy, but it looks like a ghost, or a piece of litter.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I didn't get Burnley at the time of watching it and also thought Bristol City.
Yes, the guy lived on the south coast and said Palace before Brighton, that also miffed me.
I don't usually watch Tenable but stumbled across it whilst channel hopping and stopped as it was an interesting question, so I didn't realise it is alphabetical, I got a bit excited that most said Brighton for a moment there to be honest.

So I watched Tenable again today, or at least the final, question was which 10 countries are closest to Germany, the answers were certainly not in alphabetical order, so my original thought remains, why were Brighton 1st yesterday, but I still have no idea who decides the answers, I always thought they ask the public but I don't think they do, maybe the producer is a Brighton fan.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
West Brom was the first that came to mind for me, and the smell of opening a pack of Panini stickers and seeing the badge, shiny silver, at the top and being mesmerised by detail I'd never paid attention to before. I've got a soft spot for the Ipswich badge for the same reason.

I know exactly what you mean!! The milk cup was good too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here