• Piss off you Palace pikey

Votes: 74 60.7%

• Total voters

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
I cannot imagine that Palarse will contrive to CHEAT as much as they did the last time they got into the playoffs. That "goal" was a disgrace.
A disgrace. Was it bollox. Good work by AJ forced the West Ham keeper to parry his effort into the path of Shipperly.:clap2:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Yes I'd congratulate you, and let you buy me a beer to cry into

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
It's not gonna happen.

You're easily the worst team in the mix.

So I guess for you to get through would be an achievement and I would duly acknowledge it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep I will be the first to say congrats.

After all CB took it good humour when we beat them 1-0 (before they knew of the result of the return fixture).

Plus I daresay he is a little sad to see us relegated, and besides we can look forward to Arsenal, Chelsea etc sticking 5 past them week after week ;)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
jonny.rainbow said:
It's not gonna happen.

You're easily the worst team in the mix.

So I guess for you to get through would be an achievement and I would duly acknowledge it.
I`ll safe this meesage and return it to you.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

After all CB took it good humour when we beat them 1-0 (before they knew of the result of the return fixture).

Plus I daresay he is a little sad to see us relegated, and besides we can look forward to Arsenal, Chelsea etc sticking 5 past them week after week ;)
:drink: :drink: :drink: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ohmy:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

Shall I post the same thing on NSP.... :lolol:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I would congratulate you, as much as I dislike Palace we won't be playing you next year win or lose in the play offs so you can go up and get relegated again and we'll see you in the championship next season.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
As much as I hope your team rots in it's own stench... I have a Palarse mate who would be getting the due congrats... so why not matey..

But honestly, I can't see you getting past Watford! Cue banter... :clap2: :clap2: :blush: :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here