Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If not us, who will be the 3rd relegated team from the Championship this season?

If not us, who will be the 3rd relegated team from the Championship this season?

• Cardiff. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Forest. You're never too good to go down.

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Leeds. Down, down, deeper and down.

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Coventry. Anyone who plays Barrett is never going to score enough.

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Wolves. Because they (nearly) always lose to the Albion.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watford.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Preston.

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Crewe.

• Millwall.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Plymouth.

• Burnley.

• Derby.

• The Albion. We're just not good enough

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Other.

• Total voters

It's between us and Forest, and it will go to the last game. Hang on to your hats.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think Ashton will leave Crewe in the transfer window, probably to Villa when Chelsea recall Cole.

So Crewe.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Code:
12  	Plymouth  	22  	0  	29
13 	Millwall 	21 	0 	29
14 	Crewe 	22 	-3 	29
15 	Preston 	22 	-5 	29
16 	Watford 	22 	4 	28
17 	Wolverhampton 	21 	1 	27
18 	Coventry 	22 	-7 	26
19 	Leeds 	22 	1 	25
20 	Brighton 	22 	-12 	25
21 	Cardiff 	22 	-5 	22
22 	Nottm Forest 	22 	-9 	20
23 	Gillingham 	22 	-21 	18
24 	Rotherham 	22 	-17 	11

The thing that hits me out of the current league table is our very poor goal difference, 3rd worse and only Forest are "near" too it, thats already 1 point lost!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
If this stuff about Leeds going into administration is true, it may well be them. If not I feel it is between us, Cardiff, Forest and Crewe if they sell Ashton and don't replace him well.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Plymouth i can see falling in, along wth Watford still.

Forest are going to lose Ried in the transfer window and possibly Dawson......it depends if they are allowed to bring anyone in.

I think there are quite a few teams that could go, we have a great chance i think to stay up. All those other sides will be looking at us as the 3rd side to go im sure.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
And maybe another team not on the list will drop like a stone. Did I dream this or were Millwall TOP at Christmas one year and ended up being relegated? Perhaps our 1-0 thrashing (Claridge the scorer) of them next week will be a nail in their coffin.

It does worry me to see teams like Forest, Cardiff, Leeds and Coventry around us, and you think that each of them simply MUST have a run of two or three wins sometime which will probably keep them up.

There could still be heartache yet I suppose, but I just don't think it will happen for us. I think Watford will sink and sink and go down with Rotherham and Gillingham.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Kev the Ape said:
Sam there tenth. Did you go to Derby?

You are beyond belief sometimes. Yes Derby are tenth, but Ipswich are second.

THEREFORE IPSWICH ARE BETTER THAN DERBY, NUMBSKULL!

And no I did not go to Derby, I am too poor.

This months is really a big one for us and Leeds. If Leeds do go into liquidation I think it will be them and The Millers and Gill that go down.

The longer we keep our heads above water the more the pressure intensifies on the sides below us. 1-0 wins don't help the goal difference but 3 points is 3 points. With Millwall backing up from a mid week match and our away form being good this weekend is a prime time to grab a point or 3 at the Den. I have a funny feeling we might yet stay up. But we have to perform better at home.

This could be a great week for us.

A win at home against Rotherham
A good Cup tie at Spurs
A result of some sort at Millwall.

Stumpy Tim

Leeds. I've said all season they're going down, and they've proved me right. Doesn't matter if they get 10 points knocked off, they will go anyway - they're shite

Forest will get better, I'm sure of that.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Sadly, I think it may be us. We seem to be punching above our weight. Both Cardiff and Forest have got better squads than us, and it will only be a matter of time before they pull together a few wins. Would we be able to keep up?

Kev the Ape

samparish said:
You are beyond belief sometimes. Yes Derby are tenth, but Ipswich are second.

THEREFORE IPSWICH ARE BETTER THAN DERBY, NUMBSKULL!

And no I did not go to Derby, I am too poor.

If Ispwich where better then us why didnt they thrash us? we out played them.

Stumpy Tim

Oh Kev Kev Kev.

Let's follow your logic. That means that Man City are better than Man Utd because City beat Chelsea & United lost to Chelsea.

Please place brain at least into first gear before clicking "Submit Reply"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here