Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Nigel Adkins had made the same comments as Gus, would you BOOOOO him?

Well

• Yes

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think we would, any excuse to pile on the abuse even further. Pretty sure this whole incident will play a part in tomorrows game. Sadly it means the media will not be talking about the Albion team this weekend, but Gus's comments. This is manna from heaven for the press and Gus only has himself to blame.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Of course we would. I don't see why Gus had to get involved in this. Oh well.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No. I have no problem with people booing, and will argue their right to do so when booing their own team, let alone the opposition, but I personally just don't feel comfortable booing anywhere except at a pantomime or pro-wrestling event.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No. Have never been offended on behalf of others and never will.

SaintsFTW

Nov 22, 2010
Says the saints fan on a Brighton forum

Not really. I go on other teams forums in the lead upto matches so you guys are nothing special. Just surprising the amount of Saints/Adkins related threads on here (well not that surprising as we know you guys have this thing about us, is sweet I guess)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Not really. I go on other teams forums in the lead upto matches so you guys are nothing special. Just surprising the amount of Saints/Adkins related threads on here (well not that surprising as we know you guys have this thing about us, is sweet I guess)

To be fair, there's a lot of threads about everything on here. There's probably a hundred on the best type of dental floss - this makes it seem more obssessed, than say Saintsweb is with us.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
To be honest, I'd Boo Adkins if he bought me a Ferrari for my birthday.

This poll should have the option " I'd boo Adkins regardless " to have any validity.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

weird innit?

bit like when we played Barnsley the other day. Before the game there were threads about them. Couldn't for the life of me think why.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here