Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If LLOYD OWUSU's goals keep us up....

Owusu should at least be considered even as back as you can never have enough strikers but what also needs considering is that

1. Forsters knee injury just may force retirement ( 1 striker down already)
2. Murray should be clear of his hernia problem but theres no guarantee
3 Davis Im sure tries hard but everytime I see him he seems to blow hot and cold
4 Hart Wont go on for ever and if he gets injured again, would that be the end ?
5 Louis should be now brought on as sub occasionally just to get some experience its not the same as the reserves .

who ever takes the club forward be it Slade or who ever DK picks out of the hat needs to get rid of most and keep the players who have shown they are not ready to give up on this club .

and yes I would also sign Dicker who always looks very self assured and could be the player in midfield we are looking for

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I think we should sign up Lloyd permanently - he is not likely to get many better offers - he is a solid league 1/2 forward (not championship), big and strong - every team in the lower leagues needs a forward like this, I wish adams had brought in someone like Owusu rather than fleetwood. I do not think he would be expensive - do you think he got big wages at cheltenham or brentford ?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Much respect to White for bringing him in and don't forget he also brought in Borrowdale who has done a good job.
Would like to sign Owusu up but i'm not sure where he would fit in. Murray, Forster, Davies (who will come good as his record at Stockport and Oldham says, been taken out of the firing line at the moment but we will see a different player next year) and Hart. Will have to wait and see

Last edited:

zego

Jul 10, 2003
....will those who snipe constantly at Dean White's contribution, have the grace to acknowledge ...

Wasted question - snipers here are without any noticable grace, and have seldom if ever supplied constructive criticism to justify their opinions ...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wouldnt dispute that, my point is that it was no masterstroke by Dean White to 'find' him as he has been on our radar everytime that he has moved in recent years.

Its not about 'finding him' you sour old man. It's about establishing that he was available for loan, and getting him in, EXACTLY when we needed him.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He's been a cracking loan signing, but his impact is very Savage... I don't think we need him longer term, I don't want us to sign him in the summer. We have Forster, Murray, Davies and Hart, plus Kane Louis coming through. We have enough strikers and he wouldn't be cheap, let's not forget. He won't be neccessary when all else is fit, Murray and Forster are both better than him.

But he's becoming a loan hero and his contribution is massive for us, a master stroke of a signing.

Totally disagree.

If the chance comes up to sign him permanently then we must take it, regardless of what league we're in next season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am told that Martin Hinshlewood is very good at talking and negotiating with possible future players families. So how can he be past it, it isnt as if he spends all of his time on the training field.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here