Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Leon Knight is offloaded...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Ive yet to see anywhere that Brighton would get a fee at the end of the year as he is under 24, I always thought it was for home grown players not players you spent 100k on?

I know its not the be all and end all of football knowledge but if you buy someone on fm and they then leave u24 you dont get a fee for him.

So Knight could sit in training everyday, get paid and walk off for nothing.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
KinkyHitler said:
Ive yet to see anywhere that Brighton would get a fee at the end of the year as he is under 24, I always thought it was for home grown players not players you spent 100k on?

I know its not the be all and end all of football knowledge but if you buy someone on fm and they then leave u24 you dont get a fee for him.

So Knight could sit in training everyday, get paid and walk off for nothing.

It is Under 24. It is just rare for one club to sign one and then sell him before he is 24. They are normally either on long term deals or released for not being good enough.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
I would not get to excited about new players arriving, everytime a window opens we get no one, or just poor cast offs. The the management say the players they tried to signed were snatched by other clubs at the last minute. If no one joins in the next 10 days then expect bugger all, as deals have normally been done by now.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Black Country Seagull said:
I would not get to excited about new players arriving, everytime a window opens we get no one, or just poor cast offs. The the management say the players they tried to signed were snatched by other clubs at the last minute. If no one joins in the next 10 days then expect bugger all, as deals have normally been done by now.

that sounds about right :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here