Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Ken Bates DIED later this season...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
...and the FA decided it was a minute silence at all games, who here would respect it?

Lets be clear, that's exactly the sort of thing the FA would do isn't it? But all I see is a trail of digruntled punters, electric fences, football clubs saddled with debt and of course the Wembley stadium shambles which he had his snout in.

I don't think I'd respect it. Maybe just turn my back, go for a piss or whatever. I hate him.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
...and the FA decided it was a minute silence at all games, who here would respect it?

Lets be clear, that's exactly the sort of thing the FA would do isn't it? But all I see is a trail of digruntled punters, electric fences, football clubs saddled with debt and of course the Wembley stadium shambles which he had his snout in.

I don't think I'd respect it. Maybe just turn my back, go for a piss or whatever. I hate him.

Are you sure he isn't already dead ? I ask as he has the personality of a corpse.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON

I don't think I'd respect it. Maybe just turn my back, go for a SHIT or whatever. I hate him.

Ive changed that for you.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Maybe crafty Ken would prefer a minute's applause in his (dis)honour :moo:
There was one minute's silence for someone earlier this season,I knew nothing about on the WSU concourse - so I'd probably ignore it from there. :vuvu:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'm sure there's no way the FA would suggest any other club than Chelsea to take part in a minute's silence

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's all getting a bit to sinister and far fetched on here don't you think? Have you seriously run out of interesting non desperado topics worth discussing?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'd spend a minute wiping my arse

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Not even LEEDS?

You read my mind.

The nasty old crook must be getting on a bit by now so this could become an issue. I'm assuming Leeds fans will throw a party: hats, streamers, burning flags, the lot.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I'm sure there's no way the FA would suggest any other club than Chelsea to take part in a minute's silence

Also chairman (in the past) of Oldham, and Palace I believe, so EVEN MORE reasons to loathe him!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'd pour a bottle of whisky over hs grave - after it has passed through me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here