dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Have a few beers.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
get hammered on the way to southend /cambridge (depending on what day we find out)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Have a very good night / week / season / rest of a life

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
God we've been here before a few times now havn't we.Still the same answer though(although i can't remmember what that was).

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Try & imagine watching a home Albion game in a football ground, with seats, a roof, some atmosphere. I can't f***ing wait....BRING IT ON!!

Nov 3, 2003
i really dont see theres anything to get excited about it will take years to build thats IF a huge IF the club can finance it and clows like Martin Perry that couldnt organise a p155 up in a brewery gets his finger out. How long will it all take and WHAT ABOUT THE EXTRA SEATS WE WERE PROMISED for the start of THIS SEASON

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Start praying the finances are in place

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Buy loads of fireworks!

Where can you get some this time of year? It would be great to have loads of blue and white fireworks lighting up the night sky!

:clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Turkey said:
Buy loads of fireworks!

Where can you get some this time of year? It would be great to have loads of blue and white fireworks lighting up the night sky!

:clap2:

And ensure the biggest rocket goes right up FG's poop chute-God, he's a tedious wanker.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Duncan H said:
Write "thank you" letters to Mr Prescott.

And to all of the supporters of other clubs who have rallied around and helped us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here