Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I was Ronaldo I'd leave now.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
He must be seriously thinking about moving on. After such a poor performance from the rest of the team he must be very frustrated.

I reckon he'll be weighing up his options and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him move to Spain this summer.

That will be a big part of the Man U decline that will set in. Next season 4th at best.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I wouldn't be surprised if he moves either, but not for the reasons you give. I thought he was pretty anonymous last night, along with the rest of their team. The reason he might leave is because he's a greedy ****.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Of the back of ONE indifferent team performance against the best team in Europe, Ronaldo is going to leave and Man U will finish next season 4th at best ?

What utter gubbins.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I thought he was like the rest of Man U and was pretty much beaten after the first 20 mins. Didn't strike me as having done any better than the rest of them.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
He must be seriously thinking about moving on. After such a poor performance from the rest of the team he must be very frustrated.

I reckon he'll be weighing up his options and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him move to Spain this summer.

That will be a big part of the Man U decline that will set in. Next season 4th at best.

:laugh: :laugh: :wozza:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Ronaldo was just as shit as the rest of them. I had a suspicion that things weren't going to go their way when Ronaldo spent the first ten minutes trying to score a wonder goal rather than considering passing to any team mates!

Whatever your opinion of his performance, he will not believe he played badly.

I strongly believe he will use the opportunity to move to Spain having decided he has achieved all he can at United.

We'll wait and see!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ronaldo was just as shit as the rest of them. I had a suspicion that things weren't going to go their way when Ronaldo spent the first ten minutes trying to score a wonder goal rather than considering passing to any team mates!

Totally agree. Had Ronaldo stopped trying to outclass Messi and played a bit more for the team, he might just have had a winners medal round his neck this morning.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
He'll leave this summer, I'm pretty sure of that. Good riddance, United will move on as they always do and he will be at Madrid having 3/4 training/sunning sessions a week and going down the pan like they all do out there.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
United were poor last night, however I still believe that the only better team at the moment is Barca. If he moves anywhere else, it would be a downward step... although I couldn't blame him for wanting to live in Madrid!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I don't disagree that he'll leave. However you don't seriously believe that he played well last night do you? He was gash.

Best United player on the pitch. Not at his best, but let down by the poor performances around him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Exactly right...

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Ronaldo was awful last night. He realised things weren't going his way fairly early and spent the rest of the game being stroppy and giving away petulant fouls.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

:thud:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Well, yet again. Mr Ronaldo fails to live up to the hype surrounding him in the big match scenario.

I have not seen the man play in a final and have a good game. Whether it be Portugal or United...he has proved to me that he's a bottler on the big occasion.

In last years CL final V Chelsea he was completely anonymous for large portions of the game and ended up missing the penalty in the shoot out. This year was no different...He had the first 7 minutes of the match looking amazing and then where did he go?

It's all very well scoring wonder goals against the likes of Wigan & Blackburn, but if you're that good, you'd be able to reproduce that form in the big games, like Messi did last night.

Anyway, I thought Ferguson played it completely wrong last night. The United midfield were too far apart and Barca tore them apart in the first half because there was just so much space.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just loved the rueful look of disdain on Ronaldo's oily mug after he'd slid in on Puyol and left him rolling around on the turf. Irony ? Mmmmm.

That was my favouritist bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here