Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if i didnt buy a ticket for staurdays match...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
then would i have less chance getting into a 3rd round match, even though im a season ticket holder?

no hidden messages behind this, just wondering.

its alot of money for me to spend on a 'lesser' visiting team but i dont want to miss out on every round after this.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As I understand it (and don't take this as gospel, because I could be wrong), priority for further Cup tickets if we get through this round would go to (in the following order):

- Those with ticket stubs from the 1st & 2nd Round matches (whether STHs or not)

THEN

- Season ticket holders

THEN

- Everyone else

As I said though, could be wrong. Perhaps you should ask Insider for clarification?

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
hmmm. so if this applys would it be RISKY to not buy a ticket if i want to go to the next match? or not really|?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
hmmm. so if this applys would it be RISKY to not buy a ticket if i want to go to the next match? or not really|?

IF what I said is correct, you may have problems getting a seat for the 3rd Round if you don't buy a ticket for Saturday and we then get ManUre at Withdean or something like that.

I think we would only be looking at a 3rd Round sell-out if we get a home draw to a big team though, but I would assume that the same scenario would be in place for each round we happen to progress through.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Season tickets will always get priority! Just because you go to 2 fa cup games doesnt give you a right over someone who has forked out £500 for a season ticket.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Just go anyway! It'll be good.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im not a season ticket holder but I still think they should hgave first dibs on any "glamour" fixtures.

They stump up the cash in advance. They are the lifeblood and this is their reward as lets face it glamour ties dont come along that often.

It worked for years like that and should continue to do so.

Then you can do ticket stubs or whatever.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Man of Harveys said:
Just go anyway! It'll be good.

thats what i was contemplating. im not sure what the prices for students is but im nicely in budget this week, even with the purchase of guitar hero 2!:bowdown:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
bhafc4eva said:
Season tickets will always get priority! Just because you go to 2 fa cup games doesnt give you a right over someone who has forked out £500 for a season ticket.

I wouldn't be so sure.

The club have been making a big thing of saying that EVERYONE should keep their ticket stubs fur use in obtaining tickets for future rounds.

I'm an STH myself, and I will have been to both of the first two rounds, so I would 'qualify' either way, but I can see why the club would want to reward those who paid up to watch Northwich and Stafford with priority if we get a 'big' team in a future round over those who didn't, STH or not.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Alex Frutos said:
As I understand it (and don't take this as gospel, because I could be wrong), priority for further Cup tickets if we get through this round would go to (in the following order):

- Those with ticket stubs from the 1st & 2nd Round matches (whether STHs or not)

THEN

- Season ticket holders

THEN

- Everyone else

As I said though, could be wrong. Perhaps you should ask Insider for clarification?

What if you just have a stub from Saturday's match, not the first round?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You wouldn't want to miss out on the historic second 8-0 of the season, after all...bugger, that's cursed it...:dunce:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Wozza said:
What if you just have a stub from Saturday's match, not the first round?

Then you are entitled to half a seat and will be expected to share with someone else in the same position.

Possibly.

Or possibly not.

I'm just guessing, you know.

:)

Last edited:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
What of the season ticket holders never travel away though?

Surely priority for an AWAY cup tie should go to those who travel to the most away games?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I have a season ticket and been to both cup games, but if the club started rewarding fans for attending just 2 games a year hoping we get a glamour tie that would be wrong. Season ticket holders should always get priority, not fair-weather fans.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll put the question to Insider, see if we can get absolute clarification on the matter.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
bhafc4eva said:
I have a season ticket and been to both cup games, but if the club started rewarding fans for attending just 2 games a year hoping we get a glamour tie that would be wrong. Season ticket holders should always get priority, not fair-weather fans.

Here here.

Because I still have my spurs away ticket from 2 years ago does that mean I qualify?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms said:
I was under the impression that JPT stubs will have a bearing too...

Surely that would only be for JPT games though? Wouldn't have thought they'd have any bearing on FA Cup seating.

I've asked Insider though, so hopefully all will be revealed once and for all soon enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here