Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Gus did leave who would you want !!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
No more a muppet than insisting that Alan Curbishley be the next Brighton manager.

I replied because it's a boring topic with little or no merit, and because it is asked, on average, every three days on here. Or so it seems.

Why not debate 'If Tony Bloom wasn't the chairman, what would you have for breakfast?'. It's just as pertinent at present.

I would probably have sugar puffs and a glass of orange juice.

You?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
You're shitting yourself over Gus' departure, and accuse others of moaning...? :facepalm:

It's like having Angelina Jolie / Rachel Riley from Countdown / Susanna Reid as a girlfriend and asking who else might be around 'just in case'.

Why don't you do something positive like appreciate what we have, rather than forever looking around for someone hypotheticals?

Shitting myself ????? Someone hasn't taken their Lithium this morning !!! ha ha ha !!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
You're shitting yourself over Gus' departure, and accuse others of moaning...? :facepalm:

It's like having Angelina Jolie / Rachel Riley from Countdown / Susanna Reid as a girlfriend and asking who else might be around 'just in case'.

Why don't you do something positive like appreciate what we have, rather than forever looking around for someone hypotheticals?

What happens if you don't like Angelina Jolie and your current girlfriend looks like Nicholas Witchell?

Corn Flakes, whole milk, sprinkling of sugar, sliced banana.

Cup of tea, and if I'm not running late maybe a couple of slices of toast with Thick shred Marmalade.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
when all is said and done, there's a lot said and not much done.

whatever we think as fans won't alter the day Gus eventually departs, nor will it influence who TB sees as his man to take us forward. So it is all a little irrelvant anyway whether someone offers an opinion or thinks its a bullshit thread will make no difference in the grander scheme of things.

We'll all still be here cordially back biting with each other :lol:

Absolutely - I'd just rather dump all this crap in one thread that I can ignore until the day comes!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

Phat Baz doesn't have a girlfriend. He has however, got the Linda Lovelace collection on betamax and a microfibre glove.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Make Vicente manager.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Phat Baz doesn't have a girlfriend. He has however, got the Linda Lovelace collection on betamax and a microfibre glove.

Yes I do her name is Rubber Rhonda and she is lovely !!!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
The answer obviously depends on when (not if, as he's not going to be here in 30 years time) he leaves.

Who says he won't be here in thirty years? He has said he will be here as long we keep improving, so;

2011/2012 - Win Play-off Final
2012/2013 - Finish 5 from bottom in PL
2013/2014 - Finish comfortably in mid-table
2014/2015 - Finish 6 - qualifying for Europa League
2015/2016 - Lose in semi-final of Europa and finish 4th in PL to qualify for CL
2016/2017 - Lose in Quarter-final of CL and finish 3rd
2017/2018 - Win PL and lose CL Final
2018/2019 - Win double of PL and CL
and so on...

The OP question was hypothetical and this is hypothetically what we could do in the next 7 - 30 years.. :thumbsup::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here