Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If forest dont win the league calderwood is surely gone!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
They are buying players left right and centre. Apart from the big amounts paid out last season...1 mill on Nathan tyson alone.

Didier Agathe - looks set to sign
Neil Lennon
Arron Davies(quality player & one other from yeovil - another 1 million pound deal
Matt lockwood

Plus there is more to come apparently......must be nice to buy who you want..knowing they gonna choose you....there ready to be a championship club bigtime.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Forest are one of those clubs who have undoubted potential but who are still living on past glories, almost 30 years since they were European Champions, we are now in a completely different era and they will struggle to join the party.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
They are easily big enough to be Championship playoff material. May struggle to get a foothold on the Premier league again but the same could be said for any team not in the top flight.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
They are all primed for championship football again and imho will defo win the league.

My promotion 3 are...Forest,Luton and millwall or saaaarrfffend via the play-offs

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I cant see beyond Forest for the title. Would say they were easily good enough for Play Offs without those signings but with Neil Lennon alone I think they will have to much for everyone else

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Forest are a BIG club and deserve to be in the Championship at the very least.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
What amazes me is that Leeds United, simply because of their name, are favourites for automatic promotion. I will be surprised if they avoid the drop.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm suprised they haven't sacked Calderwood and given Adams the job. I'd back him to take them up as Champions no problem. Big budget and proven track record

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I'm suprised they haven't sacked Calderwood and given Adams the job. I'd back him to take them up as Champions no problem. Big budget and proven track record

hasn't really done a lot since leaving us though

calderwood did ok last season, this year will be real make or break for him though

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Neil Lennon is an absolute coup for them, cant believe he's not in the Championship at least. Guess he wants to see them upto the Prem and have that on his CV or something!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Forest are a BIG club and deserve to be in the Championship at the very least.

No team deserves to be in the Championship (or whatever league) Forest used to be a big club not anymore and will not be until if/when the get back to the premiership.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I wonder if Calderwood has managed to halt the drinking culture amongst the players there?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
pretty scandalous comment, source??

Well known - players seen in pubs and clubs around the night before matches. You can do a search here on Nsc and read it. (not that Nsc is totally reliable of course lol) It was one of the reasons they got relegated to League 1 in the first place.
They started off well enough last season but faded.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
They started off well enough last season but faded.

hardly any teams that lead the lead the leagues early on, certainly outside of the premiership hold onto it though

cardiff and forest last year and us in 2003-2004 being just 4 examples

if they dont go up this year though then there is something seriously wrong there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here