Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Everton DO sue Mourinho....

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Simster said:
Whilst he is clearly a diver, the incident in question was NOT a dive. In fact, if anything, it should have been a penalty.

Exactly. This was discussed on "You're On" and that was the view taken by the "panel".

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This is an absolute disgrace on the part of Everton.

Surely they, like the rest of us, want diving, play-acting and downright CHEATING, kicked squarely out of the game. And now, thanks to this ridiculous show of petulance on their part, even fewer people (and there aren't many now) are going to shy away from the facts as they won't dare say "dived" let alone "cheated" for fear of a law suit coming their way.

:angry:

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Simster said:
Whilst he is clearly a diver, the incident in question was NOT a dive. In fact, if anything, it should have been a penalty.

Its a shame its finally been highlighted at the wrong time, because it was a foul. Someone should have pointed it out a few weeks ago when the cheating little weasel was getting away with it regularly. It also astounds me that Mourinho is getting all passionate about it when in his team he has two of the worst offenders I have ever seen, ala, Drogba and Robben. There all as bad as each other.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Every team has a diver amongst them.

Everton have Johnson
Chelsea have Drogba AND Robben
Man U have Ronaldo
Arsenal have... Most of their team

Its unfortunatly part of Football and something that needs to be stamped out.

M'Lud

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Objection, your honnor!

I havent seen all of the quote by Mr Mourinho, but did he actualy say that johnson had taken a dive in the game on sunday? From what I saw he said "He DiveS" a slight difference there Your honnor. I dont like the bloke but i think he has a point here.

No further statements, your honnor.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Barrel of Fun said:
His grimace could well be explained by the fact that the defender appears to have picked him up by the bell-end.

Hmmm...an interesting peice of evidence, Mr Fun. But what exactly is this errr, "bell-end" to which you refer?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Where's that classic photo of Johnson hitting the turf (again)?

If memory serves me correctly, it was against Norwich, and the shot is of his face pressed into the grass while his body twists spectacularly through the air.

The best dive shot, EVER :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rarely do I agree with Jose but he has a real point here.

Johnson goes over far too easily these days.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Johnson is a cheat, a complete cheat. And he was shit for England. Never want him in the England side again.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
For some reason I'm actually on Johnson's side on this. Mourinho's comments are bang out of order especially considering the afore mentioned Drogba and Robben. Johnson has been awarded one penalty this season. One. Ever since Wenger came out and said Johnson dives he's had at least two cast iron spot kicks turned down. Managers should not be talking about other teams players like that.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Bry Nylon said:
...surely they will have to prove in court that Andy "20'000 Leagues Under the Sea" Johnson ISN'T a diver...?

How are they going to do that? There must be HOURS of videotape showing him doing what he does best :shootself
Does that include scoring a hatrick against the Weed.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: If Everton DO sue Mourinho....

Croydonbloke said:
Does that include scoring a hatrick against the Weed.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
I think most of us were to be pointing out the facial deformities of the home fans and their manager to cast an eye at the flukey insignificant events taking place on the pitch that day but I'd be AMAZED if there wasn't an AJ dive or four in there somewhere...face facts, it's the only thing he's known for. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here