Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Everton DO sue Mourinho....

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
...surely they will have to prove in court that Andy "20'000 Leagues Under the Sea" Johnson ISN'T a diver...?

How are they going to do that? There must be HOURS of videotape showing him doing what he does best :shootself

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Normally I hate Mourinho but I do think he has a point in what he said.

Johnson has got away with it for too long.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Exhibit A, M'lud..."

diveez5.jpg

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sadly it will never go to court. But yes, if it did, you could imagine Mourinho's counsel making the most of Johnson's form. Set aside four days of the proceedings for video highlights of AJ's Greatest Dives.

Mind you, he'd probably take a tumble or three on his away to the witness box. And as for trying to swear on the bible, ooh, crash, there he goes aagin.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I hate Andy Johnson with a passion , he has cheated his way into the premier league , is an absolute disgrace of a player , Just hope he never ever pulls on an England shirt again after his disgraceful performances

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There can't be any shortage of character witnesses...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whilst he is clearly a diver, the incident in question was NOT a dive. In fact, if anything, it should have been a penalty.

Sorry, Mourinho remains a THUNDERCUNT.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Simster said:
Whilst he is clearly a diver, the incident in question was NOT a dive.

Silence in court :angry:
The jury will do well to DISREGARD that outburst from Mr Simster.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Permission to speak m'lud.

I am undecided on whether this latest incident was a penalty. However, for a striker to be knocked off balance, from behind whilst sprinting forwards, he would need a rather sizeable push from the rear. I put it to you that the push was minimal and the defendant, Mr Johnson, saw this as an opportunity to gain a penalty through blatent cheating.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Barrel of Fun said:
Permission to speak m'lud.

I am undecided on whether this latest incident was a penalty. However, for a striker to be knocked off balance, from behind whilst sprinting forwards, he would need a rather sizeable push from the rear. I put it to you that the push was minimal and the defendant, Mr Johnson, saw this as an opportunity to gain a penalty through blatent cheating.
However, is it not fair to say m'lud, that your client does in fact run an assocation football team containing two of the most skilled exponents of this very art - I believe they go by the names of Messieurs DROGBA and ROBBEN

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Any more outbursts from you Palace lowlifes in the public gallery and I'll have you removed from this court. :angry:

Please, Mr Nylon and everyone else, continue. He's clearly GUILTY as sin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here