Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If England make it to the World Cup Final

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Where will you watch it?

Do you reckon there will be a big screen up in Trafalgar square or anything like that? :drink:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am thinking about taking a holiday on the World Cup final day, as I am playing in a tournament on the 9th (WC day) in Dorset and might head to Cornwall afterwards. What time is Kick off :lol: I don't want to be stuck in traffic!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd love to think I'd be here:
olympiastadion.jpg

But, more likely, I'll be stuck here: :down: :down: :down: :angry: :angry:
319366_West_Hampstead_Thameslink.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
magoo said:
I tell you if we make it to the final this country will come to a stand-still. No one will be at work!

July 10th isn't it?

July 9th

Seeing as it kicks off at about 8pm on a Sunday evening (I think), I doubt many people would be at work anyway.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Lokki 7 said:

Alright Adolf.
You'll tick within the crowd, promising the ladies there's a grenade lodged firmly in your cloths.

I intend to watch the final somewhere without a load of other people singing about the IRA. So, home in bed, i'm sickeningly guessing.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I will do my damist to get back out to Germany, failing that a party with my mates , a projector + bbq sounds the best , followed by beers anywhere

Meade's_Ball said:
Alright Adolf.
You'll tick within the crowd, promising the ladies there's a grenade lodged firmly in your cloths.

I intend to watch the final somewhere without a load of other people singing about the IRA. So, home in bed, i'm sickeningly guessing.

We have vays of making you comform.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
If England get to the world cup final I'll take a ride on my flying pig and go watch it with the man in the moon.

Dandyman

In London village.
Commander said:
Where will you watch it?

Do you reckon there will be a big screen up in Trafalgar square or anything like that? :drink:

It's one of my mate's 40th birthday, so somewhere with an obscene amount of alcohol.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
There is absolutely no reason why they cannot make it to the final.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
definatly in a pub, with all my mates getting well pissfaced and having a wickerd time. Its gonna be an amazing day especially if we win

MENTAL !!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Commander said:
There is absolutely no reason why they cannot make it to the final.
That's true. Apart from the fact that there are other teams who are probably better than them.

Of course, if they don't, it will be the referee's fault.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Man of Harveys said:
That's true. Apart from the fact that there are other teams who are probably better than them.

BUT would you say Liverpool and West Sham were the two BEST teams in the country ?

I wouldn't !, its football not mathmatics here ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here