Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Coppell wanted the job again

Would you accept the sacking of Slade to get Coppell back?

• Total voters

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
:wozza: How do you know that? Why would Coppell want to get rid of the best striker at the club? Doesn't sound like what a good manager would do.

Because the reason we haven't sold Murray already has nothing to do with his injuries and lack of first team action leading to no offers, it's all because of Slade, he lacks the class to sell Murray when he wants out and doesn't clap the fans. Didn't you know? :thumbsup:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Because the reason we haven't sold Murray already has nothing to do with his injuries and lack of first team action leading to no offers, it's all because of Slade, he lacks the class to sell Murray when he wants out and doesn't clap the fans. Didn't you know? :thumbsup:

That explains it then, Cheers. SLADE OUT :angry::angry::angry: :jester:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
never - palace scum !!!!!!

Hinshelwood was with us in his early days, his brother Doris played for us too. Never say never...silly Train Spotter :wrong:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am one of those who say never go back but in SCs case I would make an exception. I thought he was a bloody good manager. Nearly kept us up after that dreadful start under Hinch.

With a little money behind us he could probably work wonders. What am I saying? we have the players already. He would just know what to do, to ensure we keep leads etc.

I hate Palace but don't give a monkeys about his connection. As far as I am concerned he is ex-palace and ex-Brighton.

sadly though, it ain't gonna happen!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Of course, especially as he was so gracious to step aside and take the flak when we were desperate for the compensation money.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
No - I enjoy singing Anti Coppell songs to much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here