Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Charlton beat Southampton and we beat Wednesday

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Ow, Someone told me we would be, just thought I'd check.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Charlton are at St Marys on Tuesday and then SCC go to Orient on Saturday but it will need more than that for us to be promoted on Saturday, We could be the following Tuesday if we beat both Sheff Wed and D & Redbridge and other results go our way.

Last edited:

Charlton are at St Marys on Tuesday and then SCC go to Orient on Saturday but it will need more than that for us to be promoted on Saturday, We could be the following Tuesday if we beat both Sheff Wed and D & Redbridge and other results go our way.
If we win our next two games, we only need Huddersfield to fail to beat Peterborough next Saturday and we are promoted.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Check the tables mate. You can find them on a million and one websites and papers.

You should know all this off by heart anyway !!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hopefully Peterborough will do us a favour on Saturday and provided we beat Sheff Wed then we know what we have to do against D & R. Simple as. The sooner promotion is in the bag the sooner Gus can make concrete plans for players next year.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Why do people think it's between us and Southampton?? Hudds are flying at the moment!

Objectively so we are we, as are Saints! All three teams are flying! If you 'equalise' all teams and presume (fairly, considering form) that all games in hand will be won, then Saints are the 'real' second. Kinda.

I know this is obvious but I'm sure it is why people have Stains in their vision. Both teams are in excellent form, but ours is as good / better, even if the past five form code of WWWWW that I'm so happily used to has been (temporarily!) spoilt.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Big game that one. Posh need 3 points 1 is no good. Hudds need 3 due to Saints games in hand.

Don't you just love the business end of the season.

Would probably expect Hudds to shade it but must be a very good chance of a draw which on suits us and Saints

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we will finish with 96 points .....and we will be champions.....and i will pick up 5 large from the local betting agency....and i will be very happy ....and that is all.....XXXXX

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think we will only get 4 point from the next two games

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Slightly squeaky bum time although I think we will be ok but we do not seem to be defending as well in the last couple of games as we have . We seem to be giving away too many free kicks in dangerous positions.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Slightly squeaky bum time although I think we will be ok but we do not seem to be defending as well in the last couple of games as we have .

Easily answered as lack of El Abd.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hope he is back against Sheff Wed but will he be as good as Elphick in the air against Mellor.

Greer and El Abd have done alright against other big (name and stature) strikers this season. I think they'll be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here