Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Cardiff offered £1.5m for Noone, would you?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
No, I think he's worth more to us in terms of having a player that genuinely loves being here, and loves the fans. He's still young too, and on his day is certainly capable of stepping up a level.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No, I wouldn't take it.

Truth is, we have a couple of slightly injury-prone wingers in Buckley and KLL, and I think playing with some genuine width is an important part of our game.

Everyone makes it sound so easy to "go out and get a replacement" despite all the evidence to the contrary. Noone offers us plenty, and while some of his crossing was wayward last night, a lot of the time, I couldn't see the man he was supposed to be picking out. Are we really saying the gameplan is to put it on Vicente's head? When he did put it into a good area, we simply diudn't have anyone there.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
ABSOLUTELY NOT !

people need to get a grip on here.

Noone is very much up to quality, we need 3 wingers, One or two are always injured for starters !

He had a poor game last night, bloody hell, lets bin the lot of them then shall we.. madness on here at times

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
There is a touch of the Wright-Phillips about him. He can probably beat anyone but his delivery is poor. His best cross was when he looked like putting it in the air and then cut it back along the ground, totally foxing the defenders.

If you were TB/GP now would you take £1.5m or even £500k?

they did and we didnt - HUGE mistake.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
No, I think he's worth more to us in terms of having a player that genuinely loves being here, and loves the fans. He's still young too, and on his day is certainly capable of stepping up a level.

I would love to play for the albion and i would love the fans - can i have contract please?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
he seems to b the one peeps r picking on ...as i hav sed everyone seems to lik a scapegoat ...whilst his crossing was poor i didnt see much happening in the box ..no one making any runs etc and we know thers almost zero chance someone is going to score with there head

Noooooo, don't say that, someone might think you are suggesting AB has some sort of football deficiency...... tricky topic that.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
a winger that cannot cross a ball to save his life and who can dribble around 3 players and then completely fail to do anything with it that's positive after that? Defenders know it, he doesn't scare them one iota....That's pretty much what he did almost all of last year in every game he played in and so its hardly a surprise stays this year the same. I've no idea what his play looks like from side on but from behind the goal it was the above every time and the groans every time he failed to have an end product said it all.... nice guy, just not good enough for this league or above and £500+ would be great business.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I haven't read the thread, suffice it to say nobody will be offering 1.5 million

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
1.5M yes of course. Anything less than 1 they could get stuffed. He's our back-up sure but LuaLua and Buckley are injury prone so he's an important player. Couldn't just go out and find a free transfer as good as him could we! Also he's a good lad, happy in that role, play both sides, and will only get better with his age.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here