Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Cardiff offered £1.5m for Noone, would you?

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
There is a touch of the Wright-Phillips about him. He can probably beat anyone but his delivery is poor. His best cross was when he looked like putting it in the air and then cut it back along the ground, totally foxing the defenders.

If you were TB/GP now would you take £1.5m or even £500k?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
we all know how good Noone can be at this level, he was on fire start of last season, the club should be doing all they can to get him back to that level he is capable of

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
we all know how good Noone can be at this level, he was on fire start of last season, the club should be doing all they can to get him back to that level he is capable of

I agree and would love to see this,

but

1.5 Million is a lot, and I love Noone, probably one of the my favourite players for the Albion but even then I would probably take it.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
He needs to be worked on to improve his final ball .. Was similar to Steve Penny i think but with more pace.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
no , he is a game changer , yes he needs to work on his final ball and i would imagine he knows it more than anyone , the hard facts are if he had of got a few more of his crosses in good areas last night there were no bodies in those areas to hit in any case .

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
No chance.

One poor(ish) game in a cup tie, before the season has started doesn't make him a bad player. Let's remember this is the same player that was unbelievable against Chelsea. He'll get into his stride and find some form this season, and coming off the bench for Buckley he'll be vital for us this season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anything over £750K and I would be happy for him to discuss terms.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He is a good player, but his end product was shocking last night... if Cardiff were scouting him last night, then their bid would be more like £1.50 than £.5M!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So do we base the value of players now on JUST the last game they play?

he seems to b the one peeps r picking on ...as i hav sed everyone seems to lik a scapegoat ...whilst his crossing was poor i didnt see much happening in the box ..no one making any runs etc and we know thers almost zero chance someone is going to score with there head

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here