Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF!! Brighton no longer existed, who would you decide to support as a footie team?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I am not sure if I would support a football team, if they folded possibly Crawley if there was no AFC Brighton. But I believe we will get Falmer and that this won't be a issue, and I will support Brighton for life.

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
There'll always be a Brighton in some division, but I guess I'd have to win the lottery and but a Spurs season ticket.

Last edited:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I couldn't support another league team it would feel wrong somehow so would just support England.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think that I would ever be able to commit to one team again but I would probably visit a few clubs near to me. Teams like Cheshunt, Enfield Town, Barnet and Stevenage.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
rotherham or the mighty hassocks

Super Stripes

Jul 7, 2004
Having recently moved to Cornwall I live 20 mins from Plymouth Argyle, in 1 month i am moving to a house which overlooks the ground,since moving here the amount of away games I can go to is far less than in the past, but I have no interest in watching Argyle play, not even to get the exitement of watching football, its Brighton or nothing for me.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
The Northstander said:
IF!! Brighton no longer existed, who would you decide to support as a footie team?

Thankfully I don't think this will ever happen! But who would it be?

Wash your mouth out!!!!!

:censored: :lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'd support the re-formed Brighton and Hove Albion, even if it meant starting in Sussex County Div 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here