Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Bridcutt were to go to Norwich...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Me too.

I admire his control,distribution and determination, he also seems to be amazingly strong against bigger opponents.

What a player and he is wearing the stripes.

:bowdown:

I know a kid like that from the kids team I used to coach. He's pint sized yet has this way of getting himself between the player and the ball and it's rare that any kid of any size will push him off the ball once he's got it. Has superb vision and gives the ball simple all day long. Never ever shirks a tackle either - in fact the bigger the player the more he's up for the challenge! All of that is Bridcutt all over. My favourite Albion player by far.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Kuszczak is for me, for the reasons LB states.

Not saying Bridders isn't brilliant, but his skills are nearer to those 2 and Dicker, than Brez and Casper are to Kuszczak.

I see your reasoning but I disagree. Crofts hasn't shown, so far, that he's the same player he was when he left us ( that 1st half performance the other week was a stand out when it used to be routine) and I don't think Hammond is a patch on Bridcutt. Dicker I like personally because of his composure and touch of flair with his eye for the killer pass, but break up play consistently and add bite to the midfield he certainly does not, therefore I can't really compare him to Bridcutt.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I think we might have seen the last of bridcutt, but I hope I'm wrong. Gus has replaced him twice lately perhaps to protect him from injury. Possibly a big money move to the prem? I don't know............. Good luck to him if he does go. Tremendous at what he does.
Breaks up the oppos play so well and deservedly first name on the team sheet week in week out.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here