Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Bridcutt were to go to Norwich...

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Nicky Bailey at Boro only seems to be a bit part player this season. Would be an excellent replacement. Plus he is a southern lad (Putney)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ok if we took it hypothetically, we still have Crofts and Hammond that can do a very adequate Championship job in the Makele position. I doubt Norwich could afford Bridcutt anyway.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
We appear to have quite a few central midfielders in our squad. I'm sure Gus will sign another midfielder or 3 if Bridcutt goes elsewhere :wink:

He is the only player that I feel would completely affect the way the team plays, and I think it would really throw us out of our stride if we should let him go! :mad:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I would be gutted to lose Bridcutt. The best holding midfielder Brighton have had in three generations.

That said, Nicky Bailey is a SUPERB player and plays very much the same role.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Taking on that unwanted kid from Chelsea has proved to be one of our best signings in years.

Bridders :love:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
First name on the team sheet for me every single time.

I'll be absolutely gutted if he goes...especially to bloody Norwich!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Bridcutt won't go to Norwich for one reason and that's because he's not Premier class. He is quality for us but as we saw against Millwall he is to easily bullied off the ball and of late gives it away far to easy.

If he goes to Norwich it would be for the pay day as the probability would be that him and Bennett would be keeping the bench warm.

To say Norwich can't afford his wages is laughable, we can but Norwich can't ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Kuszczak is for me, for the reasons LB states.

Ok if we took it hypothetically, we still have Crofts and Hammond that can do a very adequate Championship job in the Makele position. I doubt Norwich could afford Bridcutt anyway.
Not saying Bridders isn't brilliant, but his skills are nearer to those 2 and Dicker, than Brez and Casper are to Kuszczak.

D

Deleted member 2719

Me too.

I admire his control,distribution and determination, he also seems to be amazingly strong against bigger opponents.

What a player and he is wearing the stripes.

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here