Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Bozza is killed under a pile of shelves and books tonight, how long can NSC carry on...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
don't worry it will become erNeSt Chat

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hove Born and Bred please

This.

Stickies to the last five blog entries on the Big Board first page. Press conference threads every week where you can download the pasta sauce recipe for the players' meal for the coming Friday.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Or North Stand Flat - in honour of the aforementioned squashed guru

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You joke, but...

1. If I'd have been sitting where I normally sit on the sofa, the books would have landed on me and also my beloved Macbook Pro. I'm sure I'd have been alright, although a tad bruised, but I'm not sure how I could have coped with the loss of my silver sliver of joy.

2. More seriously, in the last few months I know two people who have passed away suddenly in the middle of the night. Neither were too much older than me, both fit, healthy and with no known medical issues. Putting all the japery aside, I think NSC is an important community, and if I did drop down in a similar way I would want NSC to be able to carry on running. It would immediately, of course, but as soon as issues struck then someone would need to know how to try and resolve them.

So, putting the mordid stuff aside, I do intend to document how NSC hangs together, the hosting arrangements, where the emails go, how the hosting gets paid and all that kind of stuff so someone is able to get to where they need to. Without account passwords, for example, there's not a lot anyone could do.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Now this made me laugh out loud ha ha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here