Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If BHA TV Existed

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Could you see yourself spending hours watching development and reserve team matches if they were covered? along with transfer speculation, match highlights, classic BHA matches from the archives, even training sessions. Worryingly I think I'd be glued to the box.

:wink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Same , I'm worried I already don't have much of a social life outside of BHAFC and if we had something like LFCTV it'll be even less

:(

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Could you see yourself spending hours watching development and reserve team matches if they were covered? along with transfer speculation, match highlights, classic BHA matches from the archives, even training sessions. Worryingly I think I'd be glued to the box.

Yup, and chuck in 82 games a season the toronto maple leafs play that require my attention. I am also contemplating a season ticket a the Guildford flames. Another 25 or so games (not allowing for the albion/flames fixture clashes)

So if BHA t.v. We're to be lunched I would be getting married on the 15th September and divorced by the end of the week I should think.

I have barely got time to fit in a quick game of FIFA. Ontop of this there would be eating/sleeping/breathing and going to work.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I think it would be amazing! Especially if it was run by NSC. Although I would imagine not a lot would get done, what with all the binfesting and mocking of other people :D

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Id love to watch all the reserve and development squad and properly even watch the youth team games, i can see why proper chelsea fans who from area would buy the channels as if albion did and could buy access online i definately would do, maybe they should do this on website so you get the home page website and albion tv.
be great to see the futures of brighton and to know more about the players both on and off the pitch and not just the star players we have.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Give it ten years and Albion TV will be a reality and it'll cost about thruppence to get into the Amex because the big money will be made by live global online streaming. Live attendance will just be there to provide a carefully-edited bit of atmsphere.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Give it ten years and Albion TV will be a reality and it'll cost about thruppence to get into the Amex because the big money will be made by live global online streaming. Live attendance will just be there to provide a carefully-edited bit of atmsphere.[/QUOTE}

Sadly I think you're right. I would love Albion TV, though I'm sure I would be banished to another room or (inevitably) location!!

Hopefully we won't reach the stage where the Amex is only a quarter full due to TV.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

put me down for some of that :thumbsup:

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
It would be time to invest in sky multiroom and warn the wife we'll be seeing less of each other!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here