Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If archer and bellottie was still chairman?

Well????

• yes

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • no

Votes: 48 90.6%

• Total voters

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
berkshire seagull said:
ME GORMLESS:lolol: you need a life son,as you are making a complete utter prick of yourself:shootself

Lets go out then and see who gets the best looking birds ??? well yes i may look stupid to you,but i have a diffrent view to that.

Your life is football,so that makes you a right weirdo in my book.:salute: You stand sit on your arse telling me that im a twat and yet you have been had full stop.
YOUR SO THICK YOU STILL BELIEVE I LIKE ARCHER AND BELLOTTIE HA HA HA YOU FREAK OF A MAN!! :shootself
You bite with ease and that=a man with zero sense of humor and nothing else to do,but discuss football and go to football.Its a hobby not life,so sort your life out and get out more and lose some pounds.:drink: :salute:

Cockknocker extraordinaire

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Beach Hut said:
Mr Berkshire Seagull the diamond geezer who (allegedly) supports the club from afar.

Like to be a little bit this and little bit that like that bloke in the Fast Show.

Talks controversy and thinks he's funny being full of it but gets oh so upset when certain photos are posted of him.

FFS - just piss off once and for all
Do you really think i care if im funny or not??? Beach hut do you no what i would like to do to your head,yes play football with it and stamp on it.Please spare me your tosh or are you just joining in with everyone else rrrrrr bless you.

The humor on this board is so so low,and to think its all serious people say serious things.You believe you will get a site like this full of misrable bastards like you.WRONG you get a mixture in which is not acceptable as you have to be misrable and dull.

All people are welcome on here wether you are smart,thick,can't spell etc etc etc etc and of course even people that come on here for pure entertainment mmmmmm,do you or don't you have a choice to reply or not? well there you go and if you can't handle wind-ups then don't reply.
:drink: :drink:

Don't you think we get bored of your bull shit of course we do,but he you can get on with it while most ignore it.:shootself

HA HA ITS UNREAL TO THINK HOW SERIOUS PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING HERE AND BOY THE TEARS DO FLOW THATS FOR SURE.TRUST ME I CAN DO A LOT WORSE IF I WANTED ITS EASY!!LETS HAVE A BET WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO SULK LIKE A LITTLE BABY HA HA HA HA! :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: If archer and bellottie was still chairman?

hiney said:
It's not even funny using this as a wind-up.

There are some things you just don't joke about - Archer and Bellotti being prime examples.

Plenty of people on this board made major sacrifices to help get rid of those two TWATS so try and think of someting else to use as your next pathetic little game

:clap2:
How about you grow up and smell the coffee,you making a meal out of nothing i see mmm.

What game shall we play next???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You really are a sad person of the first order Berkshire.

You try to wind people up but have the knack of really pissing everyone off big time.

It's not clever it's actually quite sad and reflects badly on you and your attention seeking efforts.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
RRRRR so winding people up is attention seeking is it mmmm,well call it what you like but i no what attention seeking is and this isn't it.Whats sad about it i ask its called humor in which is few and far betwwen on this board.:D

Who's the sad one i ask?????
Yes its you for being gullible and stupid for taking everything serious ,and boy its like having a room full of babys at times.

Surely people can't get pissed off by a message on an internet site:lolol: now you call me sad,well i certainly am calling you a very sad deluded man ha ha ha ha.:drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Humour? you can't even spell it.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Jesus H Christ

Berkshire, I don't think you'd know what a sense of humour was if it came up and slapped you in the face.

You think people take things seriously on here...

Berkshire Seagull - 5373 posts

GEEK

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
berkshire seagull said:
RRRRR so winding people up is attention seeking is it mmmm,well call it what you like but i no what attention seeking is and this isn't it.Whats sad about it i ask its called humor in which is few and far betwwen on this board.:D

Who's the sad one i ask?????
Yes its you for being gullible and stupid for taking everything serious ,and boy its like having a room full of babys at times.

Surely people can't get pissed off by a message on an internet site:lolol: now you call me sad,well i certainly am calling you a very sad deluded man ha ha ha ha.:drink:

You are really trying very hard to copy Dwayne your great friend, remember what happened to him ?

Dwayne who :jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Berkshire

Where was your sense of humour at Reading? Singing along with the chant 'Albion, Albion, Albion'?

I simply asked if you could remember the words. Extremely funny comment I thought. My mates laughed. :lolol: :lolol:

What did you do? Said, 'Shut it' as I remember.

Those that dish it out.........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
Berkshire

Where was your sense of humour at Reading? Singing along with the chant 'Albion, Albion, Albion'?

I simply asked if you could remember the words. Extremely funny comment I thought. My mates laughed. :lolol: :lolol:

What did you do? Said, 'Shut it' as I remember.

Those that dish it out.........

Precisely the point Yorkie - cheeky chappy who is really rather tiresome, now where is Ernest :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here