Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If archer and bellottie was still chairman?

Well????

• yes

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • no

Votes: 48 90.6%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think Berkshire was a bit bored this evening. Can't blame the fella, I was losing the will to live with that Latvia - Wales match, and only the prospect of the Ukraine later on.

We all know full well you are not THAT stupid Berky - even Ernest wouldn't bother airing such a bone-headed opinion. Nice wind-up though.

The Large One said:
There were no plans for a stadium. Understand? No plans for a new stadium. Got that?
Absolutely correct.

An idea for a stadium at Toads Hole Valley was floated by Bellotti. It even got as far as correspondence with Hove Council, accompanied by a drawing or two.

But when the Council asked for more details, Bellotti never supplied them.

Archer did the deal to sell the Goldstone. And then walked away, leaving the Club owing him money.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
were there not plans for patcham court farm as well ?...

ps.. berkshire you would make an excellent fly fisherman !!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
No, yours wasn't opnion, it was lies, swallowed by your hilarious and pathetic sense of gullibility.

Why did Bellotti say that? Because he is a lying c unt.

Of course it was impossible for Archer and Bellotti to build a stadium. Before anything else is considered, the first thing you have to take into account is that they didn't want to.

You gormless twat. :tosser:
REEL EM IN :clap2: :clap2:

You no what blobby you rearly need to change your attitude on this internet site ,as your mouth is as big as your gut.:drink: :smokin:

Look at you getting all worked up on a site you VERY SAD man.:shootself

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
Change MY attitude? This from someone who prefers Bill Archer to Dick Knight? Woo-hoo. You gormless twat. :tosser:

A handsome little 3-0 win for the fat bloke, there. I thank you :clap: :clap: :clap:
Dream on fatty its me who has won clearly you pile of shite.You have made a fool of yourself yet again,because i have reeled you in like a dirty little fish.:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :shit: :bigwave:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You are a gormless twat, Berkshire. Understand? A gormless twat. Got that? Good. Supporting Bill Archer is a bad thing. OK? A bad thing. He was a horrible person. Do you understand, you gormless twat? Good. You're not a real Brighton fan, so that makes you irrelevant. Got that? Irrelevant.

Anyway, I may be fat, but you're ugly AND stupid. I can diet, what are you going to do?

4-0.

**Buggers off home where he has a life, unlike some...**

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
You are a gormless twat, Berkshire. Understand? A gormless twat. Got that? Good. Supporting Bill Archer is a bad thing. OK? A bad thing. He was a horrible person. Do you understand, you gormless twat? Good. You're not a real Brighton fan, so that makes you irrelevant. Got that? Irrelevant.

Anyway, I may be fat, but you're ugly AND stupid. I can diet, what are you going to do?

4-0.

**Buggers off home where he has a life, unlike some...**
ME GORMLESS:lolol: you need a life son,as you are making a complete utter prick of yourself:shootself

Lets go out then and see who gets the best looking birds ??? well yes i may look stupid to you,but i have a diffrent view to that.

Your life is football,so that makes you a right weirdo in my book.:salute: You stand sit on your arse telling me that im a twat and yet you have been had full stop.
YOUR SO THICK YOU STILL BELIEVE I LIKE ARCHER AND BELLOTTIE HA HA HA YOU FREAK OF A MAN!! :shootself
You bite with ease and that=a man with zero sense of humor and nothing else to do,but discuss football and go to football.Its a hobby not life,so sort your life out and get out more and lose some pounds.:drink: :salute:

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
berkshire seagull said:
Do you think we would be in a nice new shiney stadium by now?

MMMM interesting,but i reckon there would have been a strong posobility of this happening considering it has been what 7 years or so.:smokin:
:wave:

No chance. We would have been Out of the league, Homeless and no more. Bellotti and Archer deserve f*** all recognition. :salute:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
berkshire seagull said:
Do you think we would be in a nice new shiney stadium by now?

MMMM interesting,but i reckon there would have been a strong posobility of this happening considering it has been what 7 years or so.:smokin:

It's not even funny using this as a wind-up.

There are some things you just don't joke about - Archer and Bellotti being prime examples.

Plenty of people on this board made major sacrifices to help get rid of those two TWATS so try and think of someting else to use as your next pathetic little game

:clap2:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
So they sold the ground to pay off the debts......and got £8 million less then it was worth. Who got that so very wrong?

Those two clowns were asset stripers. If they were still here we'd be looking at a AFC Wimbledon/ Milton Keynes Dons situation. I like thousands of others will never forgive them for what they did. Obvuiously we would have left the Goldstone eventually...but it should have been a celebration (celebrating the memories and looking forward to the future) not a fearsome, nervous event that it was as we faced an uncertain future.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mr Berkshire Seagull the diamond geezer who (allegedly) supports the club from afar.

Like to be a little bit this and little bit that like that bloke in the Fast Show.

Talks controversy and thinks he's funny being full of it but gets oh so upset when certain photos are posted of him.

FFS - just piss off once and for all

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
berkshire seagull said:
ME GORMLESS:lolol: you need a life son,as you are making a complete utter prick of yourself:shootself

Lets go out then and see who gets the best looking birds ??? well yes i may look stupid to you,but i have a diffrent view to that.

Your life is football,so that makes you a right weirdo in my book.:salute: You stand sit on your arse telling me that im a twat and yet you have been had full stop.
YOUR SO THICK YOU STILL BELIEVE I LIKE ARCHER AND BELLOTTIE HA HA HA YOU FREAK OF A MAN!! :shootself
You bite with ease and that=a man with zero sense of humor and nothing else to do,but discuss football and go to football.Its a hobby not life,so sort your life out and get out more and lose some pounds.:drink: :salute:

5-0.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
berkshire seagull said:
You stand sit on your arse telling me that im a twat

no one tells em quite like berkshire does! :lolol:

seriously though, this is about as funny as calling someone's granny a cuntard and then going..'just winding you up mate!'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here